Something strange is going on with my facebook and email inbox what could it be?
I check the new notifications in my email inbox as of April 24, 2017 and it was 80 new notifications i didn't read any of them so i check the new notifications again April 28, 2017 and it down to 2 new notifications what could have to the other 78 new notifications could somebody be reading and delete them?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The inbox to your facebook mail can be found on the top right. I circled it in the attached picture. Left click on the icon and your inbox messages will be displayed
If it was a confirmation of a new facebook account then the confirmation was sent to the email address you used upon registering for a facebook account.
firstly you have to login from old email address that than you have change the email address by going into the personal settings...than you will receive the notification on your email , for that you have to got to the inbox of new email address and click on the link to verify for the same
hotmail updated to outlook on the 10th of april other than this i dont know which notifications you have lost but its possible they could have been deleted and cleaned out by outlook on an auto inbox/junk clean up,
if not type in the search box on outlook for the notifications if its from hotmail for instance try searching hotmail or msn if its anything other than msn/hotmail check your spam box and use same search method changing hotmail or msn with whatever it is your looking for
The app made by Facebook itself actually does not support such notifications. Although there are others way to set this up. Here are a few options:
1. You can set up your Facebook account so that it sends an email to your gmail account which is synced to your phone. This will give you near instant notifications via email. Although this can get annoying if your inbox becomes crowded.
2. You can also use a third-party application which supports Facebook notifications. One such app is Tweetdeck. You just enter in your Facebook information and then once you do that and get to the status update column, which is the default column, just swipe over to the column to the right. This will include your Facebook notifications and Twitter mentions, if you choose to add a Twitter account to the app. Once here, press menu, then select Column Settings. You can set this column to update as frequently as you like, just remember, the faster it is, the more battery it uses. With it set to update every 15 minutes, you shouldn't see significant battery drain. Then just set the other options as you like. You'll probably want to change the settings for the other columns as well, it's the same process.
There is a way of recovering deleted facebook messages. In order to recover a facebook conversation: You must receive email notifications from facebook, telling you when someone sent you a message. Ex. Paul Wilson sent you a message on facebook Click on that link.. If you have already deleted the notification, go to your deleted messages inbox (hotmail).. (It's impossible to completely remove something from a computer!) At the bottom of the message, you will see a link, click on the link that says : To reply to this message, follow the link below : ex. http://www.facebook.com/inbox.php?lh=0e5633de8d92e7fab7145ffc710260dc& then click on : SHOW DELETED THREAD. Done! Hope this helped Dr Reed
In order to recover a facebook conversation: You MUST have received an email notification from facebook, telling you that someone sent you a message. Ex. Paul Wilson sent you a message on facebook Click on that email.. If you have already deleted the email, check your deleted messages folder (hotmail, gmail, etc.) At the bottom of the message, you will see a link, click on the link that says : To reply to this message, follow the link below : ex. http://www.facebook.com/inbox.php?lh=0e5633de8d92e7fab7145ffc710260dc& then click on : SHOW DELETED THREAD.And you're done! If your turned off notifications and received no email for the message, then there is no way to get it back, I'm sorry.