Question about Apple iPod nano
How can i unlock my ipod my model no a1199 serial no 7m637kl6vq5
1. Turn on your iPod (in my case it would only get as far as displaying the Apple logo
2. Hold the power and home buttons down (the iPod will power off after 10 seconds, but keep holding those buttons down)
3. After the iPod powers off, release the power button (but keep holding the home button down)
4. After a couple more seconds, you should hear that magical “ding dong” that means the iPod is coming back alive, and that Windows has detected it. You may even see a little “New hardware” popup in Windows. It is now safe to release the home button, and your iPod is in DFU mode.
5. Now iTunes will see it as a DFU’ed iPod and should ask you to automatically restore its firmware.
6. iTunes has to download the new firmware, and it takes a while, so go make a sandwich.
Posted on Jul 25, 2009
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2010 | Apple iPod Photo MP3 Player
Jul 14, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
May 04, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Mar 01, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
197 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: