Question about Computers & Internet
Don't use it anymore, but recently it set itself on.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote keyless entry not working
KEY FOBS FOR THIS MODEL MUST BE PROGRAMED USING A TECH 2 SCAN TOOL SO IT MUST BE DONE AT THE DEALERSHIP FOR ABOUT HALF HOUR LABOR HOPE THIS HELPS
Posted on Mar 28, 2009
Key Fob Programming instructions...
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard Lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder
each time. If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. NOTE: Do not press the button more than one time in the above step. If the button is pressed more than one time, the programming
procedure will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), unlock then lock all doors using the driver’s side
power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the next remote. Your Hazard Lamps should
flash. Repeat this step for each transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
6. Turn the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition, unlock doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door.
Posted on May 13, 2009
SOURCE: 1998 Chevy Camaro - security
My camaro do the same, think i paid round 40 for a replacement remote. With all doors closed try cycling the ingitoin 9 times to reset the light. This might help you bypass and disable the alarm. Turn the key to the run position, off postiton and remove the MAIN RADIO FUSE, than turn to acc position.after you done that hit the door UNLOCK switch until it CHIME ONCE, the alarm system should be off/disable. Turn the ignition to the off position and put the RADIO fuse back in. Hopes this helps
Posted on Mar 01, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 25, 2014 | Toyota Camry Cars & Trucks
Nov 06, 2013 | 1401 Remote Start/Keyless Entry System
Apr 22, 2013 | 1997 Toyota Camry
Dec 27, 2010 | Omega MARS-22 Remote Vehicle Starter with...
Dec 16, 2010 | Remote Starter with Keyless Entry
Oct 25, 2010 | Universal Garage Wireless Keyless Entry...
Sep 22, 2010 | Car APS921 Remote Starter - Keyless Entry
Apr 30, 2010 | 1998 Toyota Camry
Dec 04, 2009 | 2006 Nissan Versa
Apr 20, 2018 | ASUS Computers & Internet
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: