Question about GPX Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It may not be able to run the GPX dvd player as GPX is not a mainstream brand, if you have the original GPX remote, you might purchase a learning remote that can copy remote codes from the original, I have seen these Learning Remotes from around $20 by Phillips Magnavox if I remember correctly.
Posted on Jul 08, 2007
Turn on power. Open lid. Enter 9735 with the remote and press 'enter', you can choose between making your player region-free or a different region in addition to R1. Select the desired region unlock and press 'enter'.
Posted on Dec 06, 2009
SOURCE: I have an auvio 15-304
i have an Auvio 15-305, so this might help. Manual Code Search.
1) Power on the device that you want to control. For VCR and DVD players, you must insert a tape or disc first.
2) Press and hold SET, then press (TV, VCR/DVD, AUD, DVR,SAT/CBL, AUX) at the same time on the remote. The LED will stay lit indicating it is on setup mode. NOTE: DO NOT HOLD DOWN THE KEYS MORE THAN 3 SECONDS OR THE REMOTE ENTERS AUTO SEARCH MODE.
3) Press POWER on the remote. The remote enters a manual code search mode, the LED will start flashing.
4) Press POWER on the remote continuously until the device turns off.
5) When it turns off, turn on the device manually. then try pressing the other buttons on the remote except for the POWER, SET, and DEVICE keys.
If most of the buttons work then press the selected DEVICE key that you selected in Step 2.
i hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2011 | Toshiba SDP93S Portable DVD Player
Jul 04, 2008 | GPX PDL805 Portable DVD Player
on Apr 25, 2010 | Televison & Video
Mar 03, 2011 | GPX D1816 DVD Player
Feb 27, 2011 | GPX D1816 DVD Player
Dec 02, 2010 | Televison & Video
Nov 17, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 30, 2008 | Disney High School Musical DVD Player
Dec 28, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 03, 2008 | GPX D1816 DVD Player
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: