Question about Apple Tablets & eReaders
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
go to setting look for connection , wireless or network settings. then go to USB connection and choose ask on connection that way when you plug your ipad in either to charge or hook up to the pc it will ask you what you want to do.
Posted on Jun 30, 2012
The following can be done on ipad with iOS 8:
1. Press the home button( the round button on the front side of your ipad), to go to the home screen.
2. Find the Settings icon ( looks like gray clockwork gears) and tap on it to launch the Settings app.
3. After settings app is started try to find on the left side of the screen Passcode ( has a red lock icon near the text) and tap on it
4. In the passcode setting screen you can choose the type of passcode with the Simple passcode setting switched on or off ( simple means a 4 digit number, not simple means any character combination
5. By taping on Turn passcode on you can enter your passcode. Be carefull not to forget your passcode, otherwise you will not be able to use your ipad later.
Posted on Dec 06, 2014
Connect it to a computer with iTunes. Set up your own Apple ID and Password. Then Reset the iPad.
You can also do it from the iPad itself Settings - General and at the very bottom command RESET.
After the reset you will be able to set it up from new.
Please note that the RESET command clears EVERYTHING off the device.
Posted on May 08, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Nov 21, 2015 | Apple iPad Mini
Jul 06, 2015 | Apple iPad 2 Wifi 16GB
Mar 14, 2015 | iPad mini Tablets & eReaders
Feb 19, 2015 | Apple iPad Mini
Dec 17, 2013 | Apple iPad Mini with Retina Display
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!