Question about In Microwave Ovens
You should be able to get a cleaner spray suitable for use in microwaves. Give the insides a good spray and a good clean, it should take it away. Make certain there is no burnt deposits anywhere.
Posted on May 12, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
In most cases, this is a problem with the inverter or a bad transfotmer. Due to the lethal voltages used and produced, I do not recommend that an inexperienced person work on these. I would recommend that you contact your nearest Panasonic-authorized servicer. You can find one here:
In most cases, this is a problem with the inverter or a bad transfotmer.
Due to the lethal voltages used and produced, I do not recommend that an inexperienced person work on these.
I would recommend that you contact your nearest Panasonic-authorized servicer. You can find one here:
Posted on Oct 22, 2007
SOURCE: burn at bottom of microwave
First try cleaning the burned mark off. Dip a scrubber in lemon juice and sprinkle salt on it; this is also great for burned coffee pots. The smell can be gotten rid of this way: Boil lemon peel in water, then put the water in a spray bottle. Not only will it make your microwave smell fresh but the lemon oil will make it easier to clean. If it still smells of burning rubber, take the back off and inspect the wiring. IF you see burned wiring, please do yourself a favor and replace the microwave!
Microwaves work by making the molecules in food get "excited"-they move more-meaning, if there IS rubber burning, then there will be minute molecules of rubber in your food, which is BAD for your immune system. If it's just burned chocolate, though, it is harmless unless you are allergic.
Posted on Aug 19, 2008
SOURCE: Smoking microwave
It could be the fan motor, a component on the circuit board that drives the fan (triac) , the magnetron, high voltage transformer, etc.
It will need to be diagnosed. Smoke is always a bad sign, but not necessarily expensive for a do-it-yourselfer.
If you or someone you know decide to look into it, we have critical safety information and disassembly information at our site, and our link is at our listing here on FixYa.
You can usually find helpful exploded view diagrams and order parts by entering your full model number here.
There should also be a "mini-manual" hidden inside the unit behind the control panel or hidden on the left side behind the grille, which is very helpful when troubleshooting & testing.
We're happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
Posted on Sep 02, 2008
SOURCE: Did I blow it up????
After washing you need to poke holes in potatoe skins or the steam can cause them to explode. Cook potatoes no longer than 6 to 8 minutes depending on your units power.
Microwave ovens can be very dangerous if damaged, so you will be safer to replace the unit. Better safe than sorry. Service on microwave ovens is not cost effective, and the newer ovens are very reasonable.
Posted on Nov 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2013 | Sharp R-1610 Microwave Oven
Jun 11, 2017 | Daewoo KOG-867T Microwave Oven
Dec 29, 2010 | Emerson Microwave Ovens
Nov 10, 2010 | Panasonic NN-H965 Microwave Oven
Jan 20, 2009 | Sharp R-1610 Microwave Oven
Oct 16, 2008 | Sharp R-1610 Microwave Oven
Jul 27, 2008 | Jenn-Air JMV8208AAS Microwave Oven
Jul 17, 2008 | GE Microwave Ovens
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: