Question about Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Washer stuck on Pause mode
Remove the washer from the electrical supply.
2. Remove the top panel and disconnect the wire plug to the pressure sensor.
3. Reconnect the washer to the electrical supply.
4. Press start and wait 10 seconds (washer will drop out of the continuous loop).
5. Remove the washer from the electrical supply.
6. Reconnect wire plug to pressure sensor and reinstall the top panel.
7. Reconnect the washer to the electrical supply and verify proper functionality.
8. If same symptoms occur, install a new console control.
Posted on Dec 30, 2007
Since the TV is still receiving power, the problem is going to be with the TV's mainboard. After you unplugged the TV and plugged it back in, you said the power light went out again, so I assume the standby light wasn't flashing again? The flashing standby light is indicating an error code so my suggestion is to contact Sony for service options regardless if there is a warranty or not because service is the only solution to this situation. Don't forget to provide them the error code or 4 flashes repeating.
Posted on Mar 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 09, 2016 | Nespresso Coffee Makers & Espresso...
Feb 17, 2015 | Nespresso Inissia
Sep 23, 2014 | Nespresso Inissia
Aug 23, 2014 | Nespresso Inissia
Jul 19, 2014 | Kenmore Dishwashers
Jul 06, 2014 | Kenmore 24 in. 15079 Built-in Dishwasher
May 15, 2014 | Nespresso Coffee Makers & Espresso...
Nov 29, 2012 | Nespresso Citiz C110
Mar 28, 2009 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: