TO SET UP OR CHANGE A USER CODE
1. With the door open, locate the red button on the back of the door near the hinge.
2. Press the red button and listen for the beep.
3. Immediately enter your new pass code (3-6 digits long)
4. Immediately after entering your new pass code, press the "A" or "B" button on the keypad. Your new user pass code is now stored.
This safe stores up to 2 pass codes (a user code and a manager code). Entering a third code will erase the
first pass code entered.
SETTING UP OR CHANGING A MANAGER PASS CODE
1. Open your safe with the pass code you wish to change and leave the door ajar.
2. Press the "0" button on the keypad twice. Press the red button, listen for a beep and then enter your new user pass code.
New user pass codes may be 3-6 digits long.
3. Immediately after entering your new code, press the "A" or "B" button on the keypad. Your user code is now changed.