- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The letters won't really drop a yellow arrow pointing down tells you where the letter will drop once u have guessed all the right letters. It is a challenge but once u figure it out its fun... if u need more help let me know
You can not block that number.Your mobile will not support for that. * You can do one thing.You can add that number to the screened list. * If you add means your mobile will not ring if that person calls you. * Their you will see the miss call information. * If they send you message means it will be stored in the screened message. * If you want to add that number means you should follow this steps. * If you have miss call from that number means select that number there you will be having option select that option. * There scroll over to add to scrn.list select that one. * Then it will ask do you want to add this number to screened list. * Select it. * From now you wont get ring if that person call you. * Message will be stored in screened message.Select message scroll over to screened message.In that you will find the message.
Mean deviation is calculated by the following steps:
1. Add all the numbers and then divide by total number of values. That is take a mean.
2. Then subtract the mean from each values and ADD them all
3. then the added answer must be divided by the total number of values. and you get the Mean devaition.
I solved your problem here in steps:
(121+122+123+124+125+126) / 6 Equals to 102.6