Question about Diesel Watches
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You need to manually adjust or set the hands to the home position as they are not where the watch thinks they should be. This can happen when you bring your watch close to a strong magnetic field. Look in the manual to do this. Afterwards your watch should set to the correct time.
Posted on May 07, 2009
You need to press button A to enter the time setting mode and then press C.
If you have lost your instructions, you can get instructions from the Amitron web site.
Copy "www.armitron.com/watch_instructions.asp" into your search engine and you will see a list of illustrations of watches and associated
Choose the one that looks like yours and download the PDF file.
Posted on Mar 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2015 | Watches
Oct 04, 2014 | Kenneth Cole Unlisted Ana-Digi watch
May 04, 2017 | Watches
Nov 19, 2012 | Watches
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
May 06, 2011 | Timex Watches
These are the instructions posted on the Armitron website. I hope they help.
1. From Time Telling Mode, press 'B' twice to enter the
2. Press 'A'. Alarm Hours flash. Press 'C' to advance the
3. Press 'B'. Alarm Minutes flash. Press 'C' to advance the
4. Press 'B'. Alarm Time Zone flashes. Press 'C' to select
either Time Zone 1 or Time Zone 2.
NOTE: The Alarm is available in one Time Zone only.
5. Press 'A' to end set sequence.
6. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
ACTIVATING THE ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. While in Alarm Mode, press 'C' to activate the Alarm.
The Alarm symbol appears to indicate the Alarm will
sound at the preset Alarm Time for 20 seconds or until
'A', 'B' or 'C' is pressed.
2. Press 'C' again to activate the Hourly Chime.
"CHIME" appears to indicate the Hourly Chime will sound
every hour on the hour.
3. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Alarm.
4. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Hourly Chime.
5. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
Apr 12, 2011 | Armitron Digital Sport #40/8095SIL Watch
Jan 09, 2009 | Bulova Watch
Oct 27, 2008 | Timex Watches
Dec 04, 2007 | Watches
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!