Question about Nokia Cell Phones
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Go to your Dial Pad and dial: WWW008W. To make the W hit the menu button while in the dial pad, then hit insert->insert wait to make the W .
You should see something like:
DSP: 63343400 TECHNOLOGY
Look at the numbers at the end of the first line for the version. The version shown here is .08P.
The Following are all Generic Firmware
Change Log - Nothing has changed until 08p which includes an EQ for Real player & Screen 3.
1. Download the file Motorola_USB_Driver_32_v2.7.6 to your PC and unrar it to your desktop so you can easily find it.
2. Install a program called "RSDLite" on your PC. To Download RSD lite Click thread for the file. For trouble free installation, if you are running Windows XP, you should have Service Pack 2 installed.
3. Download the firmware file that you want to flash to and unrar it to your desktop.
4. Start up RSDLite on your PC. You may be asked to install a number of drivers (5 or 6) to your PC. Point it in the direction to the motpcsdrivers folder you unrared.
5. Put the phone in Bootloader Mode - MBM mode by turning on phone while also holding down the Camera Button and the On/off button (These need to be all be held down together). The phone should start up with a red screen and say its in MBM mode.
6. Plug phone in using usb cable.
7. RSDLite should list the phone (this may take a minute or so. If it does not close down RSDLite and restart it). Start the flash process, by clicking the button on the top with the ??? and select the firmware file to install then click ?Start?. The process will take several minutes so be patient, the screen on you phone will turn off, but RSDLite will still show progress.
8. When the "Found New Hardware" screen pops up, select ?NO? for ?Can Windows connect to Windows Update?? then select ?Y? for ?Install Software from a specific location? and point it to the motpcsdrivers folder you unrared. Once the driver has installed, click on ?Finish? on the ?Found New Hardware wizard? to continue the process.
9. You will need to install quite a few drivers ? so just keep repeating. It may ask you to manually restart the phone ? if so, unplug the cable from PC, remove the battery for 5 seconds (make sure unplugged first!), put battery back in then turn phone back on.
10. Once its fully on, go to Setup --> USB Mode and change mode from "Mass Storage" to "Modem".
11. Plug phone back into the PC using the cable. RSDLite should say "complete" or ?PASS?
12. Unplug the phone again, turn it off and on. All should be complete.
You can now restore all your contacts, calendar and tasks back to your phone using MPT. (Be sure to remove the SIM card before doing this as the recovery function from MPT deletes any contact on SIM for some reason!)
Try This This Helps
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
go to the link below for English dictionary
Posted on Jan 08, 2010
SOURCE: how to reformat my nokia 6630
Try to format on ufs.....otherwise..make hard format
switch OFF the phone then press green calling button + press * + press 3 and after pressing these three keys.....press powerkey........and press them all till you cant find word....FORMATTING
Posted on May 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2014 | Nokia N93i Smartphone
Sep 18, 2013 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Aug 25, 2011 | Nokia 7210
Mar 10, 2011 | Motorola Mobility ROKR E6 Smartphone
Jan 08, 2010 | Cell Phones
Dec 18, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 25, 2008 | Motorola Mobility ROKR E6 Smartphone
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!