Question about Exercise & Fitness
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: reebok B 2 pedometer
1. Reset pedometer by pressing the reset button.
2. Find a long open place and take 20 steps with the pedometer
3. Check the number of steps the pedometer counted. It should be
between 19 and 21 steps.
4. If the count was not right, try to move the pedometer forward
(toward your belly button) or back (toward your hip) on your
5. Repeat this until you get the best count of your steps.
6. Once found, place your pedometer in this spot each day.
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2014 | Exercise & Fitness
Sep 28, 2013 | HRM USA Pedusa PE-771 Tri-Axis...
Jul 31, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness
Mar 22, 2013 | Pedusa 771 Multi-Function Pedometer -...
Feb 03, 2013 | Health & Beauty
Oct 28, 2011 | Sportline Walking Advantage 347 Speed...
Jun 13, 2010 | MIO Step 1 Pedometer Pink
Jan 20, 2010 | Omron Hj 720ITC Advanced Pocket Pedometer
Nov 20, 2009 | Sportline 345 Electronic Pedometer
Jan 25, 2009 | Sportline 345 Electronic Pedometer
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!