Question about Radio Communications
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The mamual says to hold the - and + volume keys at the same time for approx. 2 seconds till the light starts to flash green and red. The pairing code is 1234
Posted on Aug 26, 2008
had same problem with this headset on two phones and finally solved it.
1. make sure bluetooth on phone is activated (know that sounds silly but some people forget)
2. with the headset turned off, press and hold the on/off button on the headset until the light on the headset FLASHES CONTINUOUS BLUE AND RED (about 8 seconds). This is most important, because if lights on headset are not continuously flashing blue and red, the headset is not in discovery mode.
3. once headset is in discovery mode, go into "my devices" on bluetooth menu on phone and click to search for new devices. make sure phone and headset are close together. phone will say searching- BE PATIENT, THIS STEP TAKES THE PHONE SOME TIME. eventually phone will show that it found your headset.
4. once the phone lists the headset, click on the headset and tell the phone to connect to the device. at this point the phone will bring up a passcode screen. enter 0000, and tell it to connect. when it connects, the lights on the headset will automatically go to an intermittent blue. you should be all set.
the biggest mistakes my kids made trying to pair these headsets were:
1. failing to turn bluetooth on for the phone
2. turning the headset on in something other than discovery mode (continuous blue/red flashing lights)
3. not being patient enough to wait for the phone to find the device.
hope this helps
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
with the headset off, press & hold the power button for about 9 seconds until the indicator light alternately blinks red and blue. Set your phone to search for a new headset or bluetooth device. When it finds the headset, the passcode shoudl be 0000
Posted on Jun 04, 2009
I had a similar problem with my headset.. but found the solution.. I am using Jabra 2010.. ok.. so just switch "off" the headset...go to the pair menu on e63.. then switch on the headset.. and then look for new pair devices option.. voila it came up. hv been trying for almost 3 weeks before i got the sequence right.. somehow if u had switched the headset on beforehand.. it wouldnt recognise it only.. the solution is here at jabra website .. although.. they dont hv e63 listed .. but the same procedure for e71 worked fine for my handset..
Posted on Aug 05, 2009
the bluetooth of iphone is not compatible with this.get the bluetooth application installed from itunes store to maki it compatible.
Posted on Dec 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 14, 2015 | hittime J-MALL Universal HV-800 Wireless...
Mar 10, 2015 | Just Wireless Bluetooth Headset Wireless...
Jul 03, 2011 | Samsung WEP200 Wireless Headset
Feb 16, 2011 | Jabra BT125 Headset
Dec 23, 2010 | Samsung S3650 Corby blackwhite + WEP 490...
May 17, 2010 | Mad Catz PS3 Bluetooth® Headset Wireless...
Jul 13, 2009 | Insignia Bluetooth Wireless...
Dec 19, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 05, 2008 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!