Question about Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Coffee does not brew
The thermal breaker has died in it. This is usually mounted on, or near the heating elementm and usually turns off when excessive temperatures are present (such as when a pot boils dry, or the unit is left on for days) It can be checked with a ohm meter on its contacts. If it shows as good, it should show up as normally closed. Some overtemp breakers have a small button for resetting, but most are simply supposed to reset themselves once the heat is sufficiently reduced. There are also heat fuses that blow...for good when excessive heat is detected, mounted in the same place, they are often a metal bullet shaped tube. OR.....your power cord...or main power switch could also be faulty.
Posted on May 01, 2006
SOURCE: NOT SO GREAT COFFEE GROUNDS!
Might there be some stuff crusting the dispanser vent? Did you clean it regularly? If you've not done that, this is what you do:
1) Open up the lid where the T-Disc is supposed to go.
2) Take out any moveable (not breakable) object, for instance the thing that punctuates the T-Disc(its made of two parts stuck together) and the T-Disc holder.
3) Take 'em apart and put 'em into your dishwasher or wash it by hand.
4) Wipe the entire T-disc area with a damp cloth, make sure nothing stays there that isn't supposed to be there.
5) Put the removed and cleaned parts back very carefully and watch out that they are exactly in place, if in doubt wheter they are fitted correctly, just shake them a little. There should be no movement other than up and down.
6) Enjoy your coffee!
Posted on Jan 23, 2009
SOURCE: Missing Keurig part
This is actually an ebay store. They have any Keurig part you could possibly need! It's the only steady keurig part business operating right now. Prices are fair products are in great condition. Seller has 100% positive feedback with 100's of satisfied customers who voiced their opinions of them.
They have parts for Keurig B30 mini, B40 Elite, B60 Special Edition, B70 Platinum, and B77
Posted on Apr 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 27, 2015 | Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
Aug 23, 2011 | Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker
Jan 15, 2011 | Keurig 5048 My K-Cup Reuseable Coffee...
Dec 31, 2010 | Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
Dec 29, 2010 | Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
Jul 09, 2010 | Keurig B50 Coffee Maker
Sep 19, 2009 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
Aug 17, 2009 | Keurig B70 Coffee Maker
Aug 15, 2009 | Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
Oct 05, 2008 | Hamilton Beach GE 42-Cup Coffee Urn Coffee...
Jul 23, 2018 | Saeco Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!