Question about Sanyo Televison & Video
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Lone99star. Please rate this solution.
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
SOURCE: need Sanyo TV code numbers
These are the codes for Sanyo TV'S for this remote. The newer TV codes are at the end so work in reverse order when inputting these codes. Thanks for using Fix Ya.
542, 589, 590, 591, 592, 609
Posted on May 25, 2009
The word from RCA technical support is that the remote for the L32HD31R operates on a different frequency and there is currently NO universal remote on the market that will work with the set. They say that they have plans to market a universal remote and that they are working with other manufactuers of remotes but there is no resolution or time frame available. In short, you will have to use two remotes and keep checking the RCA website for a breakthrough.
I'm not sure that I would have bought the TV if I'd known.
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
Hi! I will be more than glad to assist you in this concern. this are the tv codes for sanyo. 542, 589, 590, 591, 592,
609. this is how to reprogram you remote to the sanyo tv. you need to press and hold the tv button that is on the upper portion of the remote, on the right side of the sat button. wait until all mode lights lit up, once all lights lit up, release it and then press number ex.. 542 then followed by the pound button, then you will see that the pound button will flash 3 times, it means that the code is program to the remote. note: while your doing the reprogramming of the remote you need to be in front of the tv about 2 to 3 feet away and the tv should be on.. granting u try all the code and none of them works.. try to scan the code of the tv by pressing and hold the tv button wait until all mode light lit up, then press 500 then pound, tv button will flash 3 times, lets say the last code is 500 and it did not work, press again the tv button and wait until all mode lights up, press on the re tv button if you have, but just incase u have only 1 red button for the power, press it once, then press the up button every 1 sec for 5mins. once the tv turn off then press the pound button and the tv button will flash 3 times, it means that you got the code for the sanyo tv, to check the code: Press the POUND (#) button twice. The mode button
flashes the number for each digit of the device code, with a pause between the groups of flashes. A quick flash is for zero. For example, if the code is 570, the mode button flashes five times, pauses, flashes seven times, pauses, and flashes once quickly... lets say that this remote works before with the sanyo and suddenly it quit working , pls call 1-800-333-3474 and ask for the replacement for the dishnetwork remote, remote is bad. please feel free to get in touch if you have any query..
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
try some of the akai tv codes in dish network directory, firstone worked for me, hope it works for you
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 26, 2017 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Jan 09, 2012 | Sanyo 42 in. LCD TV
Dec 08, 2010 | Sanyo DS27800 27" TV
Sep 03, 2010 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Dec 13, 2009 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Jul 17, 2008 | Akai LCT3201TD 32 in. LCD Television
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: