Question about The Computers & Internet
The problem appears to be that the control unit's software does not boot up. We are hoping that you could assist us with the repair of the unit or refer us to reputable technicians.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
look around where the thermostat is . do you see a 1/2 inch hole where there's a small button where a flat screwdriver can turn it then that's the defrost control. remove the upper panel and you should have access to the control. Good Luck
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
could do with somewhere like this in alicante spain,here its original only.So i can only suggest dealers and renew the stalk control
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
check for manual reset switches around burner area. These switches will have two wires going to them and a little button in the middle of the switch. You might hear a little click if they were tripped.
Posted on Sep 02, 2009
SOURCE: hp pavilion dv7 1247cl
1. Is the AC adapter connected to the computer?
2. Does the computer show that it is getting AC power?
3. Is the battery fully charged?
4. Is the computer under warranty? (The original manufacturer? The retail store? Extended warranty provided by your credit-card company?)
5. When you turn the computer on, what *DOES* happen?
6. When you turn the computer on, how many seconds before you come to the "does not boot" conclusion?
7. Does it "beep" a short time (how long) after turning it on?
8. What *DO* you see on the computer's screen?
9. Have you tried connecting an external LCD/CRT monitor?
Posted on Sep 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2017 | Televison & Video
Dec 15, 2016 | Miscellaneous
Aug 25, 2014 | Texas Instruments TI36X Solar Scientific...
don't have to own a calcium reactor for keeping hard corals. However, it is very
helpful. If you do not have a calcium reactor, check your calcium level and
carbonate hardness on a very regular basis. You will have to add calcium and
Aug 02, 2012 | Fish
May 19, 2011 | VOX AC15VR VR Series 15 Watt 1X12 Valve...
Feb 25, 2010 | Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Calculator
Aug 28, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-30XA Calculator
Mar 05, 2009 | Bunn CDBCF 35 Coffee Maker
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: