Question about Bosch Washing Machines
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
possibly the motor brushes.
take back panel off. disconnect motor. remove bolts holding motor in and take out motor. check condition of brushes
Posted on Oct 18, 2008
If overfills onto the floor , then the waterlevel switch hose came off the switch behind the control panel . You have to remove the 2 side screws and tilt panel to see the hose and switch . If the water keeps filling , but doesn't go on the floor , then you have a syphon problem at your drain . As it fills , water is being sucked out by your drain due to no air able to get in around the drainhose and drainpipe . Pull drain hose out of drain and only insert about 4-5 inches into drain . If hose is tightly in drain , a parts house or home depot should have a syphon break in stock .
Posted on Jul 22, 2009
during transport there are fittings installed to prevent damage to the machine. The shaft may have got bent but before panic sets in try to check 1. that there is a gap between the mahine and units
2. that the unit is leveled.
Posted on Aug 16, 2009
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2014 | Bosch Nexxt 700 Series WFMC6401UC Front...
Mar 25, 2014 | Bosch Nexxt 700 Series WFMC6401UC Front...
Oct 24, 2013 | Bosch Nexxt 500 WFMC3301 Front Load Washer
Dec 19, 2017 | Bosch Nexxt 300 Series WFMC2201UC
Sep 11, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt 100 Series WFMC1001UC Front...
Mar 30, 2010 | Bosch Nexxt 700 Series WFMC6401UC Front...
Oct 18, 2009 | Bosch Nexxt 700 Series WFMC6401UC Front...
Jan 08, 2008 | Bosch Nexxt 700 Series WFMC6401UC Front...
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!