Question about Washing Machines
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The 4E error indicates that the washing machine has detected that there is a problem with the water supply.
The most common reason for a 4E error is a blocked or kinked water supply hose.
Follow these checks:
1. Check that the water tap connected to the washing machine is open to full.
2. Check that there are no kinks or bents in the water hose connected to the machine.
3. Check to see if the water hose mesh filter is not blocked. You should clean the water hose mesh filter at least twice a year to prevent build up.
Follow the below steps to clean a blocked water hose mesh filter.
1. Turn off the water source to the washing machine.
2. Unscrew the hose from the back of the washing machine.
3. With a pair of pliers, gently pull out the mesh filter from the end of the hose, then rinse it under the tap, until it is clean.
4. Push the filter back into place.
5. Screw the hose back onto the washing machine.
6. Turn on the tap and then make sure the connections are watertight.
7. Switch the power button off then on again.
This should resolve your problem.
Hope this helps
Posted on Nov 27, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2016 | Washing Machines
Apr 26, 2015 | Bosch Washing Machines
Aug 13, 2011 | Washing Machines
Jul 02, 2011 | LG WM2301HW Front Load Washer
Apr 30, 2011 | LG WM2016C
Mar 15, 2011 | Kenmore Elite Oasis 27052 Top Load Washer
Jan 01, 2011 | Fisher and Paykel (IWL12)
Jun 14, 2010 | Fisher and Paykel GWL11 Top Load Washer
Jun 18, 2018 | Sears Washing Machines
Jun 18, 2018 | Washing Machines
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!