Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Got this one to work on both the 37" AO37ZID and the smaller 17" Onn branded A017LC
Sky code: 0527
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 20, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jan 04, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 28, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jul 02, 2011 | Televison & Video
Oct 14, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 27, 2008 | Sylvania LC320SS8 32 in. LCD Television
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!