Question about Panasonic Heating & Cooling
To display memorized error (Protective operation)
1. Turn power on.
2. Press the CHECK button on the remote controller
continuously for 5 seconds.
3. "- -" will be displayed on the remote controller display.
Note: Display only for "- -". (No transmitting signal, no
receiving sound and no Power LED blinking.)
4. Press the "TIMER" or button on the remote
controller. The code "H00" (no abnormality) will be
displayed and signal will be transmitted to the main
unit. The power LED lights up. If no abnormality is
stored in the memory, three beeps sound will be
5. Every press of the button (up or down) will increase
abnormality numbers and transmit abnormality code
signal to the main unit.
6. When the latest abnormality code on the main unit
and code transmitted from the remote controller are
matched, power LED will light up for 30 seconds and
a beep sound (continuously for 4 seconds) will be
heard. If no codes are matched, power LED will light
up for 0.5 seconds and no sound will be heard. 7. The breakdown diagnosis mode will be canceled unless pressing the CHECK button continuously for 5
seconds or operating the unit for 30 seconds. 8. The same diagnosis can be repeated by turning
power on again.
• To clear memorized error (Protective operation) status after repair:1. Turn power on.
2. Press the AUTO button for 5 seconds (A beep
receiving sound) on the main unit to operate the unit
at Forced Cooling Operation mode.
3. Press the CHECK button on the remote controller for
about 1 second with a pointed object to transmit
signal to main unit. A beep sound is heard from main
unit and the data is cleared.
• Temporary Operation (Depending on breakdown status)
1. Press the AUTO button (A beep receiving sound) on
the main unit to operate the unit. (Remote control will
2. The unit can temporarily be used until repaired
Posted on Apr 28, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 15, 2016 | Fujitsu Heating & Cooling
May 29, 2016 | Mitsubishi Heating & Cooling
Aug 05, 2015 | AMVENT 18000 Btu 1.5 Ton Ductless Mini...
Jul 12, 2015 | Panasonic Heating & Cooling
Jul 16, 2011 | Electrolux Heating & Cooling
Dec 16, 2010 | Mitsubishi MSZ-A24NA Split System Air...
Aug 22, 2010 | Panasonic CW-1006FU Air Conditioner
May 28, 2010 | Cfm Daikin R410a Split System Air...
Mar 14, 2009 | Friedrich MR18Y3F Split System Air...
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: