Question about Sewing Machines
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The needle thread breaks
1. the needle thread is not threaded properly
2. The needle thread tension is to tight
3. The needle is bent or blunt
4. The needle is incorrectly inserted
5. The needle thread & the bobbin thread are not set under the presser foot when starting to sew
6. the threads were not drawn to the rear after sewing
7. The thread is either to heavy or to fine for the needle
Posted on May 17, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 30, 2014 | Janome MyLock 644D
Jan 03, 2014 | Janome MyLock 634D Mechanical Sewing...
Nov 11, 2011 | Janome MyLock 644D
Jan 30, 2011 | New Home HF-504D Mechanical Sewing Machine
Aug 28, 2010 | Janome MyLock 644D
Jan 18, 2010 | Janome MyLock 634D Mechanical Sewing...
Oct 29, 2017 | Janome 2049LX Mechanical Sewing Machine
Jul 10, 2007 | Janome MyLock 634D Mechanical Sewing...
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!