Question about Facebook Computers & Internet
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Uninstall a Spanish or Portuguese driver and install the English version when Windows XP installs the incorrect language, where either a couple of the tabs are in the wrong language, or everything is incorrect.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE PRINTER MUST BE TURNED OFF DURING THIS PROCEDURE OTHERWISE WINDOWS WILL AUTOMATICALLY INSTALL THE SPANISH OR PORTUGUESE DRIVER AGAIN. DO NOT USE PLUG 'N PLAY FOR DRIVER INSTALLATION.
1. Delete the Driver Icon from the Printers and Faxes Window.
2. Reboot the PC
3. Click on File --> Print Server Properties
5. Click on the Drivers Tab.
6. Highlight the driver being deleted (C5200n shown as a reference below), and click on Remove.
7. Reboot the PC
8. Go back into the Server Properties Drivers Tab (as shown above), and click on the Add... button.
9. On the first screen click on Next.
10. On the Printer Driver Selection Screen, click on Have Disk.
11. Browse to the location of the English driver that is to be installed and click on OK (Note, the C5200n printer is being used as a reference and the driver being installed is from the CD).
12. On the next screen the printer being installed should be highlighted, and click on Next.
13. The next window Will show the version of the driver being installed, DO NOT click on any of the unchecked boxes and just click on Next.
14. Click Finish on the last window.
15. Finally, turn on the printer. Windows XP will automatically find the printer and install the English version of the driver.
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
go to control panel, regional languages, languages and keyboards,
Select spanish, put it to the top, save it, your done.
Select the option to put the language bar on the desktop,
then you can switch between languages,
Posted on Apr 22, 2009
Alright... I am going to do my best here to provide non-language navigation.
If the screen is locked you will get:
Little response to buttons (Except Left Soft-Key, used with Z or * to unlock)
Just a clock on the screen with words above and below
Grey/dark screen brightness.
Providing the screen is unlocked:
Left Soft-Key (White bar above House)
2nd row last icon (Folder with gear)
Center Navigation button.
These instructions should blindly take you to the language selection for languages that your ROM supports.
For other languages, a ROM Flash would be required, which is nearing outside of the scope of this site.
Please let me know if their are any other questions. If this information was helpful, please take a moment to rate.
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
Press and hold the Cancel button then press the Help button to change the Control Panel language.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on May 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2017 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2017 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Apr 10, 2016 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Sep 28, 2014 | Learning Resources English Language...
Jun 26, 2014 | Lands Phones
May 11, 2014 | Computers & Internet
May 11, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Dec 20, 2010 | Facebook Computers & Internet
May 06, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Mar 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!