Question about LG Cell Phones
Tips for a great answer:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9: Enter a character to the position pointed by the cursor.
- First press: enter the first character from a set of characters related to this button. Each subsequent press: you may change the entered character to the next one from this set.
- 0: enter the space.
- 1: enter a special character (punctuation marks, etc).
- Up, Down, Left, Right after pressing 1 (special character entering mode): select the required character.
- ENTER: confirm selection; finish text entering.
- SUBTITLE: enter the period (for numeric mode); functions like button 1 (character mode).
- CLEAR (<-): delete a character to the left of cursor.
- SELECT (cap'num): switch input mode:
- abc: character mode, small latin letters.
- ABC: character mode, capital latin letters.
- 123: numeric mode, digits.
- RETURN: cancel the text changes and finish text entering.
- Left/Right: move the cursor one character left/right.
- Up/Down: move the cursor to the start/end of a text line.
- If the cursor is already in start/end position: select another user interface element which is under/over the current text entry area (only for dialogs with several elements of user interface; text changes are confirmed automatically).
- POP UP MENU: show context menu with a list of available commands. They allow you to cut, copy and paste text using the clipboard, much like it is done on a PC.
Jun 26, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jul 03, 2015 | Alcatel Cell Phones
Jun 12, 2011 | Samsung M8800 Pixon - Unlocked QuadBand...
Apr 07, 2010 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Feb 17, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 8700g Smartphone
Apr 21, 2008 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
Feb 19, 2008 | i-mate PDAL Pocket PC
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!