Question about Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here is how you adjust the time zone:
1.) push MODE till "AL" appears after the minute.
2.) tap "SET" (tap means push but do not hold) and time zone will advance.
3.) THE TRICK: The Time Zone can only be set in the Alarm Mode. Make sure you so not push and hold "SET" until the hour flashes as you would to set the alarm time. You just go into Alarm Mode and tap "SET" to advance the Time Zone by one zone per tap. When the Time Zone is where you want it, tap MODE to return to the clock and set the correct time.
Posted on Jan 28, 2008
Hold the time set key in until the time flashes. Now let it go and use the tuning forward and back keys to set the time. I had the same problem because I continued to hold the timeSet button down while trying to adjust it. If you do, the forward/back keys have no effect.
Posted on Jan 08, 2009
1) Pull the batteries and replace them, or gently insert a straightened
paper clip into the "reset" hole in the back of the clock. The clock
2) Press the "receive" button" so the clock sets itself. The default time zone will be "EA".
3) Press the "adjust" button untill the time zone is showing (rather than the day-of-the-week).
4) Press and HOLD the "set" button down untill the hours digits start to flash.
5) Now press the "set" button again six times. The time zone characters will flash.
6) Press the "adjust" button untill your time zone appears.
7) Press the "mode" button to return the clock to normal operation.
8) Press the "adjust" button to display the day-of-week.
Posted on Nov 09, 2009
Setting timezone: Enter alarm time preview, by pressing "Mode". Press "Adjust" to change time zone.
Setting time: When previewing time, press and hold "Alarm on/off" Until time blinks. Press "Adjust" to change time; Press "Alarm on/off" to change to minutes, ect. Press "Mode" when done.
Posted on Mar 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2015 | Home
Nov 07, 2014 | Sharp Atomic Dual Alarm Clock Spc315...
Mar 31, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 22, 2011 | DateXX DRC-608 Clock Radio
If you have lost the outside temperature on the clock display then do the following:-
1. Make sure you have good batteries installed in the remote transmitter
2. Remove the batteries from the main clock and keep them out until the clock display disappears.
3. Re-install the batteries in the clock.
4. Wait until the display returns and includes the outside temperature display as well.
5. Set the clock again for current time/date etc.
Also check the link bellow:-
Please get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
Jan 31, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 08, 2009 | Watches
Mar 11, 2009 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Nov 27, 2008 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Feb 02, 2008 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Sep 15, 2007 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!