Question about Contact Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Need to contact Centrelink about a medical certificate that has not been lodged

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • Contact Master
  • 47,607 Answers

Visit in person or spend a hour or 2 on the phone

Posted on Apr 24, 2017


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have just lodged a new start claim and just finished phone interview where the Centrelink guy said it's all approved and done.

Why are you asking this on the Fixya website? Just call your Centrelink provider and discuss with them.

captain obvious-hhkqfx2w2zkuwwpsab3b1hzw-3-0_0.jpg

Feb 07, 2018 | The Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Ive been made redundant through a employment angency how do I get a separation certificate

sorry but i am in the uk so i am not sure if this is what you are looking for.
go to this link and see if it is.
Read more about Employment Separation Certificates including using a paper form.
  1. Step 1: Log on. Log on to Centrelink Business Online Services. ...
  2. Step 2 the details of your employee. ...
  3. Step 3 your business details. ...
  4. Step 4 enter the employment separation details. ...
  5. Step 5 confirm and submit Employment Separation Certificate.

Submit an Employment Separation Certificate online - Australian ...

how do get separation certificate Google Search

Oct 31, 2017 | MADE Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Do I still have to report to Centrelink even though I have a medical certificates?

I believe so. Centrelink requires income reports. However, that can be done via the web or by phone. If your income was zero, you would still need to report that "change in income" to Centrelink in order to continue receiving any benefits from Centrelink. Moreover, if you can not meet any of the particular activity requirements, you need to indicate so to Centrelink. You will very likely have to present the medical certificates as well or else send such via an attachment via the reporting page. That said, you will very likely be freed from having to meet an activity requirement during the time covered by your medical certificate.l The MyGov website offers a single password entrance to a variety of government agencies provided you opt to link those sites to MyGov.

Aug 30, 2017 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Centrelink reporting

Centrelink in Australia? I think the best way to start is to visit a Clink office. Phone is effing impossible always, and their website, while it does have many forms on it, can be a bit confusing. If you plan to claim a benefit, take a copy of your birth certificate, marriage certificate, passport, latest bank statement, latest payslip (if any). You mightn't need these but it may speed things up.

You could try reading up on things at

Dec 28, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I have advised Centrelink of my intention to make a claim for a carers allowance for Mary Hunter 420193182V. I now wish to make the claim. How do I proceed? John Hunter 420193115V....

Well you should not post personal details here.

You will have to visit Centrelink personally to fill out the form and sign it as you need to show them a current bank statement, and other details such a proof of identity such as a passport or birth certificate.

There are lots of ifs and buts in Centrelink requirements, so you need to call in and have an interview. It can't be dealt with here. By the way, don't lie, they know everything.

Oct 30, 2013 | Facebook Social Network

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

40 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Contact Computers & Internet Experts


Level 3 Expert

77499 Answers

Vernon Taylor

Level 3 Expert

4137 Answers Customer... Customer...

Level 1 Expert

24 Answers

Are you a Contact Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides