Question about Jack Lalanne Juicers
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: how to dissassemble Jack Lalanne
After about a half hour I finally figured it out. I'll go through all the steps.
1. Remove pusher from chute.
2. Pull the locking bar down over the spout.
3. Remove lid.
4. This part is tricky. Stick the orange crescent tool into the blade holes and while holding the filter basket steady with one hand, turn the blade couterclockwise while pulling up.You do have put a little muscle into it. And remember, if you don't hold the filter steady, the whole damn thing just spins.
5. Remove the receptacle.
Good juicer, but it seems unnecessarily complicated.
Posted on Nov 09, 2008
SOURCE: how to take apart
I hate to admit my wife was right: "Don't get it. It's too cheap. You get what you pay for!" Gaads, I hate to admit this THIS time, she might have been right! I am going back to play with it to see if I can figure it out! There's gotta be a way to clean it! Otherwise, it is just a salmonella breeding laboratory!
Oh-oh! I just found it - (after I cut one of my fingers on the cutters looking for access!) Here is the answer:
1. Do NOT turn the basket/cutter part.
Just because there is a knurl on the cutter basket doesn't mean we put our hands on it -- yet!
2. Turn the entire TOP in which the cutters nest approximately 60-90 degrees CLOCKWISE.
3. Lift the entire plastic assembly straight up.
4. The cutter basket will now separate from the plastic top.
Good luck -- and don't cut yourself, unless the taste of your own blood excites you!
Posted on Apr 18, 2009
SOURCE: Jack Lalanne Power Juicer
I bought the juicer at a second-hand store in brand new condition however the crescent tool was missing. To remove the flat blade for cleaning, I use a pair of scissors spread far enough to fit the ends in both holes. Hold the basket still while turning the scissors counter-clockwise untill the flat blade detaches. Easy as that! I ordered the tool, but it hasn't arrived yet. Hope this helps!
Posted on May 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2014 | Jack Lalanne Power Juicer 250 Watts
Oct 15, 2011 | Jack Lalanne Power Juicer 250 Watts
Apr 03, 2011 | Jack Lalanne Power Juicer (Stainless...
Mar 19, 2011 | Jack Lalanne Power Juicer (Stainless...
Jun 19, 2010 | Jack Lalanne Power Juicer 250 Watts
Oct 24, 2009 | Jack Lalanne Power Juicer 250 Watts
Jan 31, 2009 | Jack Lalanne Power Juicer 250 Watts
Jan 28, 2009 | Jack Lalanne Power Juicer 250 Watts
299 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: