Question about Electronics - Others
I already download to usb flash drive.but it not recognize
Posted by Anonymous on
You need to extract the files from the zip archive and then copy all the files to the usb. Then it should recognize the flash file
Posted on May 03, 2017
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2017 | Sony Televison & Video
Dec 08, 2015 | Mitsubishi LT55164 55 in LCD TV
Dec 08, 2014 | Mitsubishi LT-40148 40 in. LCD TV
May 22, 2014 | Televison & Video
It can be difficult to get things right on the first try. With that truism in mind, Vizio Incorporated includes USB ports on their televisions that you can use to load firmware updates onto the television. Vizio has released firmware updates only for certain television models, and the instructions for installing firmware updates vary slightly by model. To upgrade your television's firmware, you need to download and copy firmware drivers to a USB flash drive and then read and follow Vizio's specific installation instructions for your model.
1. Connect the USB flash drive to your computer
2. Click the "Start" button, and click the "My Computer" icon.
3. Right-click the flash drive, and click "Format" in the menu
4. Select "FAT32" in the drop-down menu, and click the "OK" button. Windows will format your USB flash drive with the FAT32 file system.
5. Open your Web browser, and navigate to the Vizio support Web site at www.vizio.com/support.
6. Click the "Select Your Product" drop-down menu, and select your model of Vizio television from the list. A new page will open that displays available downloads for your television
7. Click the "Firmware Update" link, and save the firmware update file to your computer.
8. Click the "Firmware Instructions" link, and read the instructions specific to your Vizio television model.
9. Right-click the file that you downloaded, click "Rename," and then rename the file to the exact name that is specified in the firmware instructions 10. Right-click the file, and click "Send to" > "E: USB Drive" or whichever drive letter corresponds to your flash drive. The firmware update file is copied to your USB drive 11. Right-click the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon on the right side of the Windows task bar, and eject the device from your computer
12. Disconnect the USB drive, and plug it in to your Vizio TV's USB port.
13. Follow the steps in the firmware instructions to install the firmware update to your television.
Only you can find is the problem with firmware by udating the frimware of your tv. ok
Aug 05, 2011 | Vizio E420VL 42 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Apr 10, 2011 | Digital Lifestyle FA1B32Z 32 in. LCD...
Jun 26, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Nov 09, 2009 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 22, 2009 | Philips 42PF7220A 42 in. Plasma Television
Oct 22, 2008 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 4GB USB 2.0 Flash...
1,338 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!