Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2012 | Datacard SP75 Plus Card Printer
Change the print settings
You can customize the print settings of the HP All-in-One to handle nearly any print
Before you change print settings, you should decide if you want to change the settings
for the current print job only, or if you want to make the settings the defaults for all
future print jobs. How you display print settings depends on whether or not you want
to apply the change to all future print jobs or just to the current print job.
To change the print settings for all future jobs
1. In the HP Director, click Settings, point to Print Settings, and then click Printer
2. Make changes to the print settings, and click OK.
To change the print settings for the current job
1. On the File menu in your software application, click Print.
2. Make sure the HP All-in-One is the selected printer.
3. Click the button that opens the Properties dialog box.
Depending on your software application, this button might be called Properties,
Options, Printer Setup, Printer, or Preferences.
4. Make changes to the print settings, and click OK.
5. Click Print or OK in the Print dialog box to print the job.
I believe that this should help you get around your issue. Here is a link to the entire user manual for future reference.
Dec 22, 2010 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 19, 2010 | Datacard Group SP35 Card Printer
Aug 16, 2009 | Dell 946 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 19, 2009 | Broderbund PrintMaster Gold 16 for PC
Feb 09, 2009 | Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 26, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Dec 06, 2008 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5500 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 13, 2007 | Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet...
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!