Question about The Computers & Internet
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Quick search got this answer:
Step set #1
1) Open Internet Explorer
2) A Browser will open, type: %windir%\system32 into the address field
3) Find the file cmd.exe
4) Right Click on the cmd.exe and select Run as Administrator
5) Type: cscript slmgr.vbs -rilc (It may take a long time for this to complete, please be patient)
6) Hit the Enter key
7) Reboot 2 times
Step set #2
1) Open Internet Browser
2) Type %windir%\system32 into the browser address bar.
3) Find the file CMD.exe
4) Right-Click on CMD.exe and select Run as Administrator
5) Type: net stop slsvc (it may ask you if you are sure, select yes)
6) Type: cd %windir%\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SoftwareLicensing
7) Type: rename tokens.dat tokens.bar
8) Type: cd %windir%\system32
9) Type net start slsvc
10) Reboot Twice
11) Windows Vista may require you to enter a Product Key [use the Certificate of Authenticity (COA)] SLP Product Key found on the sticker on the side or bottom of your computer and activate. Use the Activate by Phone method outlined below.
From the Desktop:
a) If you have access to the Start button: Click the Start button, and type in "slui.exe 4" in the search field and then press the "Enter" key. This will bring up the Activate by Phone dialog window. Follow the steps provided by the window. The phone activation process should only take about 6 minutes.
b) If you do not have access to the Start button: Reboot and login to Vista, a dialog window will come up. In that window, click the option "Access computer with reduced functionality". Once you do that, Internet Explorer or Firefox browser will open. In the address bar type "c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe" press enter, a new window will come up, type: slui 4 and hit enter and follow steps to Activate over the Phone.
This all is if you have a true bought copy of Vista. If you have a pirated version, Im sorry to say I cant help.
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2014 | Autodesk Revit MEP 2013 -- 1 Year...
Nov 04, 2013 | Autodesk 3ds Max 2010 for PC
Nov 03, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 02, 2013 | Autodesk 3ds Max 2010 for PC
Mar 21, 2012 | Autodesk 3ds Max 2010 for PC
Apr 20, 2008 | Computers & Internet
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: