Question about Dryers
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Rust stains and bleach spots.
I'm sorry but the white spots will be due to bleach. It may be that there was undissolved bleach in the washer after the first load. Maybe some of it came out with the whites and lay in wait in the basket.
I doubt the makers would guarantee anything for 7 years, so no free basket or installation is likely. Seems there is a chip in the enamel and dampness / water from the previous wash days before sits there collecting iron as rust particles.
For the time being you could try rinsing the machine out before the first load. That might prevent the rust marks or reduce them.
Posted on May 04, 2008
Most likely a bearing failure, a seal that retains grease has given up and is spewing into the drum through a shaft opening of some kind.
If you are positive there is no grease in some of the clothes, or someone is putting it in the drum, then a seal has failed, and now that the grease is coming out, the bearing it is was supposed to lubricate is now low, and will fail prematurely, you need a service call and soon.
Posted on Nov 17, 2008
Dear I'm sending you an email I got and refer to offen. Give peroxide a try 50/50 mixture with water. It can't hurt and i hope this helps you.
Peroxide, who knew? *
(Safer and Healthier than Bleach)
This was written by Becky Ransey of Indiana (a doctor's wife), and I want to share it with you. She was over recently for coffee and smelled the bleach I was using to clean my toilet and countertops. This is what she told me...
I would like to tell you of the benefits of that plain little ole bottle of 3% peroxide you can get for under $1.00 at any drug store. What does bleach cost?
My husband has been in the medical field for over 36 years, and most doctors don't tell you about peroxide. Have you ever smelled bleach in a doctor's office? NO!!! Why? Because it smells, and it is not healthy! Ask the nurses who work in the doctor's offices, and ask them if they use bleach at home. They are wiser and know better!
Did you also know bleach was invented in the late 40's? It's chlorine, Folks! And it was used to kill our troops. Peroxide was invented during WWI in the 20's. It was used to save and help cleanse the needs of our troops and hospitals. Please think about this.
1. Take one capful (the little white cap that comes with the bottle) and hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. (I do it when I bathe.) No more canker sores, and your teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash.
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of peroxide to keep them free of germs.
3. Clean your counters and table tops with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell. Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters.
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
&a mp;n bsp;
5. I had fungus on my feet for years until I sprayed a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes) every night and let dry.
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% perox ide for five to ten minutes several times a day. My husband has seen gangrene that would not heal with any medicine but was healed by soaking in peroxide.
7. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system like bleach or most other disinfectants will.
8. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold, plugged sinus. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes, and then blow your nose into a tissue.
9 If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
10. And of course, if you like a natural look to your hair, spray the 50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You will not have the peroxide-burnt blonde hair like the hair dye packages but more natural highlights if your hair is a light brown, reddish, or dirty blonde. It also lightens gradually, so it's not a drastic change.
11. Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help rid boils, fungus, or other skin infections.
12. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there is blood on clothing, pour it directly on the soiled spot. Let it sit for a minute, then rub it and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary.
13. I use peroxide to clean my mirrors. There is no smearing, which is why I love it so much for this.
I could go on and on. It is a little brown bottle no home should be without! With prices of most necessities rising, I'm glad there's a way to save tons of money in such a simple, healthy manner!
This information really woke me up. I hope you gain something from it, too.
Pass it on! If you'd like to.
FROM ONE OF MY FRIENDS TO ANOTHER.
Posted on Oct 18, 2009
SOURCE: Tefal steam iron cleaning
Here is a tip that will help you with that problem...
Cleaning a Steam Iron Soleplate
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 26, 2013 | Kitchen Ranges
Sep 19, 2011 | Crayola Classic Color Pack Crayons...
Sep 16, 2011 | Dryers
Aug 12, 2011 | Frigidaire Washing Machines
May 13, 2011 | Crayola Classic Color Pack Crayons...
Nov 05, 2009 | Dryers
Sep 23, 2009 | Dryers
Jul 23, 2009 | Delta Woodworking Delta Rockwell 14 Inch...
Mar 28, 2008 | Roper REX4634KQ Electric Dryer
Nov 18, 2017 | Dryers
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!