Question about Polaroid Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Remote code for dish network
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment. Let me know if this helps and please rate the solution. lone99star
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
SOURCE: Polaroid TLA-04641C no sound
You should go into the menu SOUND section of your tv. Look for the TV Speaker choice option.
This will have to be turned on to get sound from the tv.
Posted on Feb 23, 2009
Thats because your TV is not high definition and cannot process the high def signal. serial hook up does not give a highh def signal.
Posted on Nov 09, 2009
SOURCE: tla-04641c won't turn on
my tla-04641c stoped taking commands the day after using it with my laptop and was stuck on so i unplugged it and now it wont turn on when i plug it in the red light comes on and i hear the relay click button nothing happens when i push the on button. any suggestions? i pulled the power board and nothing "looked blown"
Posted on Feb 09, 2010
It hasn't been 'unplugged' until you have let it stay that way overnight. There are components that need to discharge and that can take hours.
You wrote 'standard sounds;' did this mean audio or something else?
If you have normal audio but no identifiable video, then the backlight or the inverter for the backlight has failed.
If audio is present, try looking at the screen from several angels to see if you can identify some ghost-like video. If so, then the above suspicion is pretty much confirmed.
I hate that the modern sets seem so prone to failure, it isn't a good trade-off for the increase in quality of the results. Most of these are not poor engineering but the effort to build them with the cheapest possible parts inside, often only saving a few dollars, but ruining their reputation.
Posted on Mar 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2013 | Polaroid TLA-04011C 40 in. LCD TV
Jun 06, 2012 | Polaroid Televison & Video
Oct 16, 2010 | Polaroid Televison & Video
Sep 11, 2010 | Polaroid TLA-01511C 15 in. LCD Television
Dec 14, 2009 | Polaroid TLA-04011C 40 in. LCD TV
Aug 23, 2009 | Televison & Video
May 10, 2009 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Jun 16, 2008 | Polaroid TLA-01511C 15 in. LCD Television
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: