Question about LG Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Figured it out unlock for HTS6100, it's the same as for HTS8100
1. Turn on
2. Press Eject
3. Press 9, 9, 9, 9, 0
4. Swtich it to standby
5. Turn the player back on & it should now be region free.
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
It's not going to do whayt you want. On the premise that you can't run a dedicated receiver to a dedicated receiver. One processor is not going to override another. The soundbar is a "self contained" closed system. Much like Bose products. I understand what you are looking for, it just can't be done with this product. Options: replace the sony soundbar with a passive polk soundbar or similar and keep the AV receiver or: Return the AV receiver and use the nice, but limited sony amplified soundbar. Hope this helps
Posted on Jun 25, 2009
One or more of the hints below will probably sort out most USB problems with most USB portable / external hard drives and OTHER devices (though not always)
A few things to check but assumes USB and Windows for other interfaces / operating systems (mac/ Linux) similar steps may be adapted to suit.
1. Ensure it is connected directly to the computer to a USB 2.0 port not a USB 1.0 port as this can have effects on performance and reliability
2. Use only the cables that came with it NOT one that fits that may have been lying around or is longer. Not all USB cables are equal even though they should be)
3. Do not connect through an external USB HUB unless that hub is USB 2.0 AND has its own power supply.
4. Use ONLY the power supply that came with it if it has an external power supply Don’t use any other unless you know it has both the same voltage and current rating e.g. 12V 500mA anything rated below that would not work properly.
5. Always use the same port for connecting your devices. Some devices do not like being switched about. If switched they may want to install software / drivers again. This can be especially true if you move a HUB to another port
6. For FLASH DRIVES you should ensure that the device is set for "quick removal" using the drive control panel properties or use the USB "Safely Remove Hardware" option. If you dont do this there is a very strong chance that any files you transfer may not be there when you plug into another computer.
7. It is possible to remove drives from the enclosures in most cases and connect directly inside a PC to fully check it.
You should also do this to cheack the drives connections are not bad inside the enclosure.
8. If none of the above steps help look at updating the drivers from the manufacturers web site in the support section.
9. If you checked and fixed anything there and still have issues then check your hardware from CONTROL PANEL / SYSTEM / HARDWARE.
Any exclamation marks by hardware need fixing before you investigate any further
USB flash drives can fail for no apparent reason.
Sandisk Cruzers are especially bad for this.
USB hard drives should be treated with extreme care.
This is a real hard drive ! and knocks and bumps can quite literally kill them.
Note that if you hear a drive clicking or pinging this could be the worst thing you would hear.
Known as "The Click Of Death"
Posted on Nov 01, 2009
Just got the software to unlock it. It you dont have please let me know your model so I can send you the file. Quite big though.
Posted on Apr 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2014 | Samsung HWE450 Wireless AirTrack Sound Bar
Jun 13, 2014 | iLive It202b 32" 2.1-channel Soundbar -...
May 08, 2014 | Pioneer PDP-4270HD 42 in. Plasma...
Apr 28, 2014 | Jamo Torsten Soundbar with 10" Wireless...
Feb 18, 2014 | LG 47LH55 47 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 01, 2014 | Vizio M551d-A2R 55" 3D LED Smart HDTV
Jan 01, 2014 | LG 42PQ3000 42" HDTV Plasma TV
Dec 07, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jan 09, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 21, 2017 | LG Audio Players & Recorders
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!