Hi Hi i forgot the password to my samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 eddition
No problem follow the steps bellow to factory restore you Galaxy note 10.1
- Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 device.
- Wait for 10 seconds, Then move to the next step.
- Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key.
- Keep pressing the above keys until the Samsung Logo appears,Then release Power key only.
- When you see Factory reset / System Recovery menu on screen release the Volume Up Key.
- Use Volume Down key to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
- Use Power key to confirm the operation.
- You need to use the Volume Down key again to select "Yes -- delete all user data"
- Use Power key to confirm.
- After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using Power key.
- Now the phone will reboots, Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it.
Notice: The Hard Reset / Factory Reset operation will delete anything that are saved in your phone's internal memory, So make a backup of your data in case you can access them.
Feb 05, 2018 |
Samsung Cell Phones