Question about The Computers & Internet
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You must do the following to get access for free:
requires a virgin xbox that has not been banned (a friend's) and somewhat knowledge about computers.
Banned Xbox Live Fix - New EEPROM ' (Old Tutorial)
To get unbanned you need to purchase a new xbox EEPROM(pal or ntsc). Steps for installing it are listed below. IT WORKS. Just make sure your orginal MS info is correct and your modchip is turned off.
GETTING THE EEPROM FILE FROM THE UNBANNED XBOX
(TO INSTALL YOUR EEPROM, MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING CONFIGMAGIC FINAL* ALL OTHER VERSIONS ARE BUGGY AND WILL CAUSE PROBLEMS. ALSO, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE: EEPROMER)
[This is only if you want to backup your original eeprom file]
1. In EvolutionX, do the "Backup" command in the Utilities menu. It will generate files about your Xbox specs.
2. FTP in your Xbox, or use a file manager tool, and in C:Backup, you will find a file called EEPROM.BIN
3. FTP that to your PC HD or remember its location for future reference.
SETTING UP THE FILE FOR CONFIGMAGIC FOR THE BANNED XBOX:
1. Once you have Configmagic loaded onto your HD or on your PC, there will be a directory in it called DATA.
2. Move the EEPROM.BIN file, the new unbanned EEPROM you purchased, into that DATA directory, overwriting the EEPROM.BIN file that is already there.
3. If you are making a Configmagic CD, you can now make the ISO of it and burn it. Xbox HD users, don't worry.
1. Load up Configmagic.
2. A warning screen will be shown, press "A" to bypass it.
3. When Configmagic finally loads, it will show your current EEPROM on your Xbox. Make a note of the DVD KIT ZONE and VIDEO AND XBE REGION information. "NTSC, Region 1" for US Xbox gamers "PAL, Region 4" for UK Xbox gamers
4. Select "LOAD XBOX EEPROM" in the menu.
5. Select "UNLOCK HD" in the menu.
6. Load the EEPROM.BIN file in the DATA directory by choosing "LOAD EEPROM FROM .BIN FILE"
7. If you see that the VIDEO AND XBE REGION information is different, you MUST change it. Go into the menu and choose "ON-THE-FLY EDIT EEPROM". Change the VIDEO AND XBE REGION number to the proper information of your former EEPROM.
8. Now, select "UPDATE XBOX EEPROM" in the menu.
9. Your Xbox's EEPROM will now be updated with the file in the DATA directory.10. In the menu, select "LOAD XBOX EEPROM". You will notice your EEPROM is now different! Success.
11. Select "LOCK HD" from the menu.
12. Select "EXIT CONFIGMAGIC" in the menu.
- If you were using the XBOX DVD KIT to play DVDs, and the Xbox gives an error about region, load up Configmagic and change the DVD KIT ZONE number to the number of your previous EEPROM. UNLOCK the HD, choose "ON-THE-FLY EDIT EEPROM" in the menu and simply change the DVD KIT ZONE number. Then, UPDATE XBOX EEPROM and LOCK HD. Exit Configmagic.
- You can view any Xbox EEPROM using your PC by getting Liveinfo PC program. It will show all the details of an EEPROM.BIN file. You might find it easier to edit any possible changes to your DVD KIT ZONE or VIDEO AND XBE REGION using the program, rather ON-THE-FLY EDIT EEPROM in Configmagic.
- Sometimes, with a PAL EEPROM, your Xbox's time might be wrong or video settings will be different. Go into the MS dash and change the settings to the way you seem fit.
- If you were banned with your original eeprom, once you replace your eeprom, you will need recover your account. To do this, simply select the account recovery option. Once this is done, you will need to verify some personal information in order to retrieve your account.
Posted on Nov 07, 2009
If they deleated your account, they have thought you violated the rules. The only way to get your old account back is talking to the website. They will be the only ones with access to that account. Are you sure it was facebook that deleated your account? How do you know? If they didn't and somebody else deleated it, it may be possible to find.
Posted on Feb 07, 2011
the only way to resolve this issue is to contact customer support because one of the admins have blocked you for supposedly violately their terms.
Posted on Mar 05, 2011
SOURCE: cant load even service pack 1
Go to windows update, " type " windows agent and click search, it will be slow to respond, when page changes scroll down and click on windows agent, wait till it loads page then scroll down until you see the download, top is for 32 bit, second one for a 64 bit computer and click, follow the prompt, this will update your registry, it may take several minutes for the window update symbol to appear, put your windows XP in the DVD driver, when windows opens close it. the disc will start when update begin, leave disc in until all updates are complete, check windows update to make you have all updates.
Posted on Mar 10, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2015 | Netflix
Feb 13, 2008 | Onkyo TX-SR302 Receiver
Jun 24, 2017 | iPhone Apps
Apr 05, 2011 | Kettler TX3 Folding Treadmill
Feb 28, 2011 | Panasonic Viera TX-32LX70 32 in. LCD TV
May 31, 2010 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jul 14, 2008 | Toshiba Televison & Video
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: