I have been trying to melt candy wafers for making candy molds. I melt at 50% power but I can never get it fully melted so it can be poured. I have tried 80%, 90% and 100%
please stop this silly game, its going to blow up your microwave in no time at all candy is darn nearly all suger and very little water in it,dont keep running your microwave like this its like runing it with nothing inside of it, it will age the megotron and it will then not work at all,,
a pricy mistake to make, just stick them in the oven,,,gas one that is?
or if your brave,,,, try a blow lamp, that works very well if your not heavy handed with the flame,,,,but if you keep on punishing your microwave like this its going to go with a big bang on you prity soon
Oct 20, 2009 |
Sharp Microwave Ovens