Question about The Computers & Internet
At the bottom of my page it says "The new OverDrive is coming Soon" but when I press that I get Tab limit reached. Can't open a new tab until you close one. I don't know what to do for that.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Run a search with your anti-virus/anti-malware software. It sounds like you may have been hijacked. Check the web for a program called hijack. You can run the program and it will create a log file that can be posted at the Major Geeks website. They will help identify possible problems. You can also try out programs such as SuperAntiSpyware, or Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware. They are both rated well for keeping junk out of your system.
Posted on Jul 11, 2009
You most likely have a problem with pre-installed ADD-ONS, like YAHOO COMPANION TOOLBAR or something like it. Try this:
1. Launch IE without the add-ons by clicking Start->All Programs->Accessories->System Tools->Internet Explorer (No Add-Ons).
2. Click "Tools" from the toolbar and then select "Internet Options".
3. Click the "Programs" tab, then the "Manage Add-ons" Button.
4. This will display a list of add-ons. The problem add-on(s) is probably one of the ones with “(Not Verified)” in the publisher field. If you click on the entry, you can set the add-on to enable or disable. Disable each “(Not Verified)” entry until you find the add-on that was causing the problem.
Posted on Aug 01, 2009
SOURCE: safari tabs not working right
You should be able to change the settings for that in your options, something like [ open new pages in a new window ] Let me know what you find out, have'nt used Safari in quite awhile, most all later browsers have this option.
Posted on Dec 18, 2009
SOURCE: The device has been working
Probably sometinng got corrupted on the book, you can try a soft reset to see if the issue is fixed, if not you will need to do a hard reset, this will set the reader to factory settings and remove all data:
Note: Make sure the reader is at least half charged.
To Soft Reset:
1. With the reader disconnected from the computer, hit the reset at the bottom of the reader for 3 secons
2. Slide the power switch, the screen will blink and will show "Opening Book". Allow the reader to load and see if the problem still persist
To Hard Reset:
1. Hit the reset button at the bottom of the reader for 3 secons
2. While the reader shows "Opening Book" press and hold at the same time the number zero "0" and the down arrow on the directional buttons until "Reset All" appears
3. The reader wil laskyou to press the number 5 to proceed
4 Reader will go off, now you can turn it on and allow it to load this time.
Posted on Jul 11, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2014 | Kobo eBooks by Kobo
Apr 06, 2014 | Kobo eBooks by Kobo
Jan 13, 2014 | Apple Mac Book Pro 15.4" 2.53 Core2Duo 4GB...
Dec 29, 2013 | iPhone Apps
Dec 27, 2013 | Kobo Arc
Dec 18, 2013 | Kobo Glo eReader Silver - N613-KBO-S
Jul 28, 2017 | Kobo eReader
Aug 08, 2017 | Aluratek Libre eBook Reader PRO Black
Mar 22, 2018 | The Computers & Internet
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: