Question about Sharp Computers & Internet
I have unplugged the adapter and the phone jack from the phone and plugged them back in. No help. Can you help me?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Brother MFC-8500 Fax Error 77
Error 77 is a fuser error. If resetting the power doesn't work, then the fuser is bad and it will need replacement. Repair should cost around $200-250.
Posted on Jun 14, 2008
need more information I am a panasonic dealer--does the display work doing normal phone use. Are you just having problem with getting into programming or problems with port 1
there is no switch on the 624/824 you go into program with the phone which model phone are you using on port 1. If this site allows it write direct to me at email@example.com or call me
Posted on Aug 03, 2008
You have the wrong adapter probably. Most common types are single line splitters and will not work like you want. They only split line one and 2 gets blocked out as they only have 2 copper connector on the plug centered to get line 1 only. If you want to use an adapter you will need a 2 line splitter like this one:http://www.trianglecables.com/tellinsplitl.html
A simpler solution is to plug your fax into your phone. On top of your phone are multiple jacks labeled L1/L2, L2 only or L2/data. Plug your phone into the wall using the L1/L2 jack then plug your fax into the L2 jack and this will work fine and still allow you use of line 2 on your phone. If you don't want to hear the ring then set your fax machine to auto answer. Hope this helps you.
Posted on Mar 29, 2009
pls see the contact where the head set plugs in do u see rusty contacts otherwise u can change the headset socket or see it inside for rust for the schematics to dis assemble iphone 2 G see this video PLS RATE ME FIXYA for help
Video for Dis Assembly of IPHONE
may be u need this part for ur IPHONE
Posted on Apr 18, 2009
You may need to re-subscribe the headset.
NOTE: Before re-subscribing the system make sure the IntelliStand switch (on the right side of the charging base) is in the "_" position and NOT the "=" position.
The headset and the base unit are supplied subscribed to each other. However, if you wish to use a replacement headset with the base unit (or if you lose your connection to the base unit), then you must re-subscribe as follows:
1. Return the headset to the charging base.
2. Press and hold both the + and - buttons on the back of the charging base until the red light on the front of the base starts to flash.
3. Let go of both buttons. The red light should continue to flash.
4. Press the mute switch (black wheel on the top of the headset) straight down until a green light appears on the headset, then let go of the wheel, and the light should remain on the headset.
5. Resubscription is finished when the red light on the base is fully illuminated and the green light on the headset disappears.
6. Remove the headset from the charging base lift telephone handset/press headset button if not using a handset lifter. The headset and base should now be connected.
7. If this procedure does not resolve your issue to try a system reset.
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2016 | NorStar M7324 Telephone
Jun 21, 2015 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
Jul 21, 2011 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
May 23, 2011 | Cell Phones
The HL10 handset lifer is what notifies your headset that
you have an incoming call. If you are using the handset lifter and are not receiving the 3 short beeps in your ear piece there are a couple
different things that could be going on.
1. The internal microphone could have gone out on the lifter. This microphone is what sends the signal to your headset that you have an incoming call. If the microphone is working you will hear 3 short beeps in your headset.
2. If the volume is too low on your telephone, the handset lifter will not notify the headset of an incoming call, so try turning the volume up on your phone and see if that takes care of the problem.
3. The HL10 handset lifter ships with a ring detector that has a 2.5mm jack on one end and a small round microphone on the other end. This ring detector is intended for phones that do not have the speaker located under the handset. You could try plugging this into the back of the lifter and setting the microphone next to where the lifter is mounted on your phone. This might help pick up the sound of the phones ring tone.
If you are manually
lifting your handset out of the cradle and sitting it to the side instead of
using a lifter, then you will not receive the 3 short beeps in your earpiece to
notify you of an incoming call.
Good luck from Headsets Direct!
Nov 03, 2010 | Plantronics Voyager 500A Deskphone Adapter...
Jun 11, 2009 | Vtech 5.8GHz Cordless Phone with Digital...
Mar 05, 2009 | Vodavi IP7024LD Corded Phone
Nov 24, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 21, 2008 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!