Question about Motorsports
The alarm you hear may be the overheating alarm... but, if it is, it won't run too long with it on before the engine locks up...Is there evidence of water coming from the witness hole in the back of the motor? Good.. otherwise,, you may be hearing the low oil alarm..or the oil pressure alarm...My bass boat oil system alarm goes off every time I crank the engine..but it uses oil and runs great...(been doing it for years - I am too lazy to clean the sensor in the oil tank)
The RPM and faster alarm is something that puzzles me?
Posted on Jun 14, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2015 | Clymer Evinrude/Johnson 5-70 Hp...
Aug 04, 2014 | Seloc Johnson Evinrude Outboards 1973 to...
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
May 25, 2011 | Car Audio & Video
These are the instructions posted on the Armitron website. I hope they help.
1. From Time Telling Mode, press 'B' twice to enter the
2. Press 'A'. Alarm Hours flash. Press 'C' to advance the
3. Press 'B'. Alarm Minutes flash. Press 'C' to advance the
4. Press 'B'. Alarm Time Zone flashes. Press 'C' to select
either Time Zone 1 or Time Zone 2.
NOTE: The Alarm is available in one Time Zone only.
5. Press 'A' to end set sequence.
6. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
ACTIVATING THE ALARM AND HOURLY CHIME
1. While in Alarm Mode, press 'C' to activate the Alarm.
The Alarm symbol appears to indicate the Alarm will
sound at the preset Alarm Time for 20 seconds or until
'A', 'B' or 'C' is pressed.
2. Press 'C' again to activate the Hourly Chime.
"CHIME" appears to indicate the Hourly Chime will sound
every hour on the hour.
3. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Alarm.
4. Press 'C' again to deactivate the Hourly Chime.
5. Press 'B' to return to Time Telling Mode.
Apr 12, 2011 | Armitron Digital Sport #40/8095SIL Watch
Mar 23, 2011 | Timex Auto-Set Dual Alarm Digital Clock...
Oct 14, 2009 | Bose Wave Radio
335 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: