Question about LG Televison & Video
Call an LG Support Representative.
(800) 243-0000 Consumer (6am-midnight CST)
Posted on Apr 21, 2017
Testimonial: "Will call them later today x"
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2017 | LG Televison & Video
1. Turn on the TV receiver
2. Press TV on the Sky Remote Control
3. Hold down SELECT and the RED buttons together for approximately two seconds, until the RED LED on the Sky remote blinks twice.
4. Enter three digit code from list for the receiver (early versions now flash twice).
5. Press select to enter code structure (the LED will flash twice if a valid code has been entered).
6. Now press the STDBY button and test other functions.
Repeat if necessary until a code is found that works most common functions
Mar 12, 2011 | LG 32LH30 32 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 15, 2010 | LG 50PS8000 50" HD Ready 1080p Plasma TV...
Jun 18, 2010 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 07, 2008 | LG MZ-42PZ14 42 in. Plasma Television
Jan 14, 2008 | LG 42PX5D 42 in. Plasma HDTV
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: