Question about The Video Game Consoles & Games
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: wont play playstation 2 games
This can occur if the Playstation has been knocked or dropped. On the slim version if you remove the screws underneath and remove the top cover you may find the the small drive shaft has been dislodged from the motor. Push it back into place refit cover and screws. This fixed my PS2 with this fault.
Posted on May 05, 2008
uninstall vga driver and do restart your pc
and let windows install driver again (only press next )
and do restart again
if you dont see any change , replace your windows
Posted on May 28, 2009
This sounds a similar problem what I had. My PS3 did not start the disk based games.
Those disk based games were not visible in the game menu.
I did not have problems with the normal movie DVDs or Movie Blu Rays. Those were working fine. Also downloaded games were working ok.
In case you have the similar problem, you should try the following steps;
The PS3 has a special Recovery Menu, which you can access in the following way;:
1. Turn off Playstation 3.
2. Hold the power button down; the system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via USB and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
The current Recovery Menu supports:
• Restart System: Restarts the PLAYSTATION 3 System.
• Restore Default Settings: Reset all system settings back to default.
• Restore File System: Checks for corrupt/missing system files.
• Rebuild Database: Rebuilds the OS for the PLAYSTATION 3.
• Restore PS3 System: Fresh restore; Deletes everything and starts from Scratch.
• System Update: Update the PLAYSTATION 3 System
Select option "Rebuild Database".
After PS3 has executed the DB rebuilding operation, the disc games will be visible again in the menu and are starting automatically when inserted to PS3.
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
everyone i have the solution!!!! all you have to do is take apart the the original drive and unplug the circuit board, there are 4 ribbon cables be careful not to bend or tear them, then do the same to the new drive and switch the boards so the new drive has the security key and firmware of the old drive and voila youre back in business
Posted on Jul 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2014 | Facebook Apps
on Dec 16, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 18, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 14, 2011 | Kama Games The Pokerist club — Texas Poker
Dec 16, 2010 | Microsoft Xbox Console
Nov 30, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 29, 2009 | Microsoft Halo 3 for Xbox 360
Apr 30, 2009 | Sega Genesis Console
Dec 14, 2008 | Nintendogs: Labrador & Friends for DS
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: