Question about Citizen Computers & Internet

Open Question

Phil born with Australian P/P. apply for Dual Citizen then apply for Exit Clearance. Please advise. Thank You. Eliza

Posted by Anonymous on


2 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 48356 Answers

SOURCE: Hello, I am an Australian citizen born here. I will be 60 on 25th Feb. I no longer work, Im on a disability pension and a carer's payment for my wife who has a life threatening medical condition.

I should imagine that you were leading up to a question
the answer will be to contact centre link your self as they have the answers

Posted on Feb 08, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

My name is Ryan, Australian citizen I'm applying for an apprenticeship and wondering if I am eligible for the national minimum wage? my father was born in England and have family still living there.

the best support for you is to join the union for the trade you seek the apprenticeship in
They will ensure that you get the right wage and conditions and will look for other employers should you employer fail in his commitments

Jan 28, 2018 | Citizen Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Do I have dual citizenship as I was born in the Netherlands

You MAY have dual citizenship. Usually, if you had citizenship in another country, the US asks you to renounce that citizenship in order to become a US citizen: My wife had to give the government her natural country passport to become a citizen.

However, you can apply for citizenship in your home country after becoming a US citizen and the US will recognize that due to rulings forcing them to.

I am not 100% certain that the US still takes away your home country passport. If you didn't have to renounce your other citizenship and you still have a valid passport to the Netherlands, you should be in good shape. If you have never applied for a Dutch passport, you would need to go through their process to get one and the US has nothing to do with that process.

There is a pretty good explanation here: Is Dual Citizenship Allowed in the United States Legal Language Services

Dec 04, 2017 | Dual Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I am an Australian citizen. I was born in Scotland can you tell me how long I can holiday in Britain at one time

Normally an Aust citizen can visit (but not work) in the UK for up to 6 months, without formal visa, except for entry through the Republic of Ireland. Normal restrictions apply (ie criminal convictions etc), and you can apply for extensions.

If you on 31st Dec 1982 had a parent who was AT YOUR BIRTH DATE a UK citizen then you have 'right of abode'. This confers on you an unlimited right to live work and study in the UK.

There are some ifs and buts to this, and you would have to show documentary proofs, so you should apply to a UK consulate general office in Aust to make certain and get a full list of conditions.

Dec 15, 2016 | Watches

2 Answers

Does South Africa allow dual citizenship
It seems so.

Jun 01, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Criteria for age pension

australian citizen
age 65 and older depending on birth dates
asset test (excluding home) applies and reduces
pension if assets above a prescribed amount
income test applies and reduces pension if income is above a prescribed amount
details of asset and income tests are on govt website or talk to centrelink

May 07, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Renewal passport online

If you are an australian citizen

Go to your local post office to make your new passport you will need 2 Australian current passport holders to sign documents that they have known you for a certain amount of years 10 i think also about 100 points of ID Birth Cert ,Drivers Licence,medicare card ID,current passport, bills ie:electricity gas rates.......2 passport size photographs For current or recently expired passports only

When you need to renew a passport, we will provide a one page form already filled out with your personal details if you are eligible. This pre-completed form streamlines the renewal process.

You will not need to supply any supporting documentation. However, you will need to provide two recent colour photographs of yourself and present your previous passport.

When you lodge your renewal form your old passport will be physically cancelled. Some exceptions apply for renewal overseas.

Not everyone can use the renewal form. In particular, you cannot use it if your passport was lost or stolen (you will need a passport application form instead). So before trying to renew, use the following checklists to make sure you are eligible.

You can apply for renewal if:

  • you hold an Australian adult passport issued with at least two years\' validity and

  • the passport is current or expired less than two years ago and

  • the passport was issued with your current personal details (i.e. name, date of birth, place of birth and sex) and

  • you are an Australian citizen aged 18 years or older.

Note: You will need to retain your expired adult passport for two years after the expiry date if you intend to renew your passport.

You cannot apply for renewal if:

  • your passport was lost or stolen or cannot be presented for renewal or

  • your passport was issued with less than two years\' validity or

  • you have changed your name or sex since your passport was issued or

  • your passport has expired for two years or more.

Obtaining a renewal form

Online - follow the prompts at this web site to obtain a pre-completed renewal form and print it from the screen. You can also ask online for a pre-completed form to be mailed to you. The form should be lodged in person at an Australia Post outlet.

If overseas, contact the nearest Australian diplomatic mission or consulate for details on how to lodge the form.


In Australia - call the Australian Passport Information Service on 131 232 to arrange for a pre-completed renewal form to be mailed to you.

Overseas - contact the nearest Australian embassy, high commission or consulate. The passports staff will mail out a pre-completed renewal form or it can be collected from the diplomatic mission or consulate.

Dec 13, 2013 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I am permanent resident in australia since 1967 i am from uk do i qualify for australian passport

To be eligible for an Australian passport the Australian Passport Office must be satisfied that you are an Australian citizen, and must receive confirmation of your identity. Accordingly, when you apply for an Australian passport you will need to provide original documents which confirm your Australian citizenship and your identity. Please note that birth extracts, commemorative certificates, photocopies and fax copies are NOT acceptable.

Jun 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I am south african born but have been a british citizen for the past 20 years I reside and work in the Uk but am travelling back to South Africa on holiday on my british passport will I have problems

I presume you have dual citizenship... as long as you have a legal passport i can't see that you will have any problems. you would be well advised to contact the south african embassy in the UK and obtain a visa to travel to that country. i traveled to australia a couple times and to ensure a trouble free vacation (at least with customs) i visited their embassy in my country to obtain one. they will explain any restrictions that apply to the visa.

Apr 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

25 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Citizen Computers & Internet Experts


Level 3 Expert

8204 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

12744 Answers


Level 1 Expert

5 Answers

Are you a Citizen Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides