Question about Vizio Televison & Video
If your One For All remote is universal, use code search to find something that works. If a search through all codes stored in the remote fails, you may have to try a different universal remote. All universal remotes do not contain all possible codes.
Posted on Apr 20, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have recently purchased a
According to Samsung they have not able to fix this problem yet with 3D DVD's. The only solution they have offered is to buy the 3D glasses from the manufacturer. Hopefully the will release a software update in the future that will resolve this problem.
Posted on Jan 10, 2011
I have provided instructions on how to perform a power scan for the code associated with the Vizio DVD player since we do not show a code in our data base for a Vizio DVD player. I hope this helps.
Address The Remote To Other Equipment Using Power Scan
Posted on Mar 26, 2011
SOURCE: I have samsung BD-D7500/SX 3D
To change the player to region 9 (region free) follow these steps using the remote control.
1. Ensure that there is no disk in the tray.
2. Switch the player off and then back on. This is necessary to clean-boot the firmware.
3. Wait until the main menu page appears and the player stops doing anything.
4. Press the eject button to open the tray. (The button is between the "Power" and "TV Power" buttons at the top of the controller.)
5. Press the eject button to close the tray.
6. Wait while the player searches for a disk.
7. As soon as the "No Disk" message appears at the top left corner do the following.
8. Press the REPEAT button - just above the TV channel selector at the bottom right of the controller.
9. Enter 7 6 8 8 4 on the number pad.
10. Your region code should appear at the top left corner of the screen.
11. Enter a "9" to make the player region free. (Enter a region code if you want to lock the player to another region for some obscure or perverse reason.)
12. Power down and power up again.
13. Play a foreign disk to verify the change.
Now the tricky bits. This process is timing dependent.
Firstly, you must start entering the code just after the "No Disk" message is shown and before the message disappears. If you jump the gun or miss the boat (isn't English great!) it won't work.
Secondly, the REPEAT key is part of the code. All six keys must be entered smoothly as "REPEAT 7 6 8 8 4". The entry gets timed out so you can't stop in the middle and restart. Don't bash away like crazy, just do it smoothly and briskly.
If you don't see the "your region" the first time, don't worry. Just repeat the process. It may take about a dozen tries before you get it to work.
I can't guarantee that this player does not have a region change counter so I would be a bit careful about changing regions back and forth. I also can't guarantee that this will work with all released firmware. Samsung seems to take this crazy region issue very seriously for some reason.
For people from other parts of the world, all region codes are as follows
1 - 2 9 3 3 4
2 - 5 7 5 3 8
3 - 5 6 7 3 2
4 - 7 6 8 8 4
5 - 5 3 8 1 4
6 - 2 4 4 6 2
Posted on Jul 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2014 | Vizio E421vo 42 Lcd Class Hdtv - Vizio
Mar 06, 2014 | Sony Bdp-s780 Blu-ray Disc Dvd 3d 1080p...
Jan 12, 2013 | Televison & Video
Sep 27, 2012 | Vizio VBR220 Blu-Ray Player
Aug 28, 2012 | Samsung AK59-00104R Remote Control
Aug 22, 2012 | One For All URC-6131 Remote Control
Apr 28, 2012 | RCA Televison & Video
Feb 17, 2011 | DISH Network ViP722 DTV Receiver /...
Nov 21, 2017 | Vizio Televison & Video
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!