Question about In Office Equipment & Supplies
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Epson Stylus D88 Plus paper jam
1. Unplug the power and USB cables from the printer. I pried open my
C42UX printer, careful not to break anything. I use a flat blade
screwdriver to pry it apart; there are two-three tabs at the back and
two at the front. Gently push them in, and then using a bit of force
pry apart the cover.
2. Next I removed the two (2) waste ink pads. They are located at the back on the left hand side. I used the flat blade screwdriver to lift up the ink pads (they were soaked). Please use rubber gloves as it gets very messy.
3. Next I took the pads to the kitchen skin and washed them with just plain hot water until they were white again. I just let the hot water run on them (the pads are about three inches long).
4. Once washed I dried them using a hair drier. (you could place it the sun for a few hours or on top of your heater or maybe in a heated oven; (make sure you do not set it on fire with too much heat).
5. Once dried I placed the pads back in the ink waste bin at the back of the printer.
6. I closed the printer cover and put back all the pieces and plugged in the USB & power cable and turned it on. (Yes the lights are still flashing).
7. Go to this link and download this software: http://inkjetprinterhelp.us/epsonSSC.html
8. Install the software and run it.
9. Select your printer and model number ( It only says C42 there is no UX, choose it anyway).It will ask if you replaced with new pads; say “YES”. Then close the window.
10. Now right click on the SSC service utility, it looks like a printer icon near your clock in the task bar.
11. Then click on reset counters. You can do all other stuff with this utility too.
12. Turn off the printer power and then turn it on again. If necessary un-plug the power cord from the back of the printer, wait 20 seconds. Plug it back in.
13. THERE YOU GO! IT WORKS AGAIN.
14. By the way I use generic ink and I fill my own cartridges. I use ink from www.atlanticinkjet.com. Great stuff.
try this and let me know it worked or not ...
Posted on Dec 12, 2008
u can download the epson stylus cx4800 printer from the link below..
there u see many links for several softwares and drivers,choose the appropriate,,,,,,,
if this solution helped or not helped? pls reply...
Posted on Jan 24, 2009
The problem coming because the laser unit in your printer is not working . Need to be replace laser unit to solve the problem.
Posted on Jul 21, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2011 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Jul 04, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo RX700 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 26, 2010 | Sharp AL-1641CS Laser Digital Copier
Nov 20, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo R300 InkJet Printer
Nov 15, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Nov 09, 2010 | Epson Stylus CX5700F All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 04, 2010 | Stanley 77 115 Intellisensor Plus Stud...
Dec 31, 2009 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: