The Google Play / Android
Market error retrieving information from server RPC:S-5:AEC-0 error
message can be a bit of a pain, the RPC:S-5:AEC-0 error just randomly
appeared on my tablet after it upgraded to a newer version of Android.
However this is how i managed to fix the RPC:S-5:AEC-0 error with ease.
- Load the Settings app, click apps, then select "All"
- Next in the all apps view find the "Google Play Store" and click on it
- Now click "Clear Cache" (Not Data), then Force Stop.
- Next in the same app list find "Google Service Framework"
- Click clear data (Not Cache), then Force Stop
- Switch off the phone or tablet and turn it back on
- You should be able to download and update apps from the Google Play store once more.
Enjoy no more RPC:S-5:AEC-0 errors when downloading or updating apps.
Go to settings/app.manager/all
Delete data + cache :
Google Play Store
Google Services Framework
Market-feedback agent (important)
Then delete google-account(data/system/user/0/ fine the accounts.db file and cut and paste it somewhere else)
Restart the phone and then re-add google-account( paste your accounts.db file earlier to it's original location).
p/s~Your device need to be rooted to remove/delete google account without a factory reset.
enjoy and have a good day :)