Question about The Computers & Internet

Open Question


Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How to apply as a walkin in universities

Hello, Mbalisiwe -

You contact the university Admissions office and ask what the deadline date is for applying to enroll for the upcoming semester. If you can still apply for the semester in which you want to begin your studies, then ask how you can obtain an application form.

If you have missed the application deadline for the semester during which you have hoped to study, ask if the university accepts late applications.

Note: Most universities do no accept students for the semester if classes have already begun.

Somehow I think you reside in South Africa. I hope you know how to find the website of the university which you hope to attend. Check the Application and Admissions information for the university which interests you on the university web page.

Note: is intended as a website for questions and answers about repairing _things_.

Jan 24, 2018 | Higher Education (University)

1 Answer

I have a student number so i dont have pin so that i can apply for late application for 2018 for first year student

You should call up to the admissions office or to the registration office and ask them to help you. Sometimes you are able to go online but thats usually when you have your pin.

Jan 08, 2018 | FIRST Computers & Internet

1 Answer

How can i apply on cput online application and what should i do to get accomodation?

Check out Frequently asked questions or contact us:

Call centre
Tel: +27 21 959 6767

Admissions Office
Bellville Campus:
Tel: +27 21 959 6256
Tel: +27 21 959 6270
Cape Town Campus:
Tel: +27 21 460 3393
Tel: +27 21 460 3861

Nov 20, 2017 | Higher Education (University)

1 Answer

What can I do if I already submitted my online application, but noticed an error in the "initials" column?

There may be an "upload new version link" in the Application and Admissions section. If so, your option is clear. All such changes have to be made prior to the deadline for admissions.

Notice at the link below the particular section on Applications and Admissions. A matter of updating a transcript or resume was offered. The above mentioned reply was offered. If this proves unavailable, I would correspond to the admissions address and probably attach the correction prior to the admissions deadline if it is impending. If not, I might query as to the method of correction.

It is possible that the FAQS page related to admissions in the program at the particular institution of interest may provide the information. --But I sense that all such pages will refer to "updating" rather than errors.

Aug 30, 2017 | The Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I would like to apply online at UWC

here's the link to apply directly. you'll have to select your region and go from there. hope this helps :)

May 09, 2016 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer


Na google ukucaj "sweex web cam driver download" i dodaj jos konkretan model tvoje kamere. Ako ne kazes tacno koja je ne mogu ti pomoci vise od ovoga.

Aug 14, 2008 | Microsoft Computers & Internet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

21 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top The Computers & Internet Experts

Ed Watson

Level 1 Expert

26 Answers

Alex Krenvalk
Alex Krenvalk

Level 2 Expert

405 Answers

mukhtar21 shaikh
mukhtar21 shaikh

Level 3 Expert

2022 Answers

Are you a The Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides