Question about Computers & Internet
Name - pula lesa date of birh - 20/08/1975
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: just installed nero 7 software
by default, you have a music player installed on your system or maybe using windows media player before nero 7 was installed, unluckily, when you did installed your nero 7 it has it's own music player. by the time nero finishes the installation, nero prompts you what media types you are using, by default, nero had selected it's own files types...thats why your music compilation and playlist messed up.
in order to get things back, just right click any music files you have, go to properties, click change for types of file then select the application you want play with your music.
Posted on Sep 04, 2008
SOURCE: setting time and date
From the manual:
1. Press the MENU button to open the menu.
2. Turn the SET dial to select [SYSTEM] and press the
3. Turn the SET dial to select [T.ZONE/DST] and press
the SET dial.
4. Turn the SET dial to select the setting option that represents your time zone and press the SET dial. To adjust for daylight saving time, select the time zone with the * next to the area.
5. Turn the SET dial to select [D/TIME SET] and press
the SET dial. The year display starts to flash.
6. Turn the SET dial to select the year, and press the
• The next part of the display starts flashing.
• Set the month, day, hours and minutes in the same way.
7. Press the MENU button to close the menu and to
start the clock.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
I want to format my n gage, but i forget my lock code !!!!!!!!!!, I using a default code (12345) but isn't work, please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on Jul 09, 2009
If you still keep sim pack by your network provider, there u can see PUK no, if lost or miss place, try call your network service provider to get PUK no, Use another phone, and tell them about your sim no and case. Hope this will solve your problem :)
Posted on Dec 07, 2011
this password is for your open office account correct?
go to log in screen and choose forgot password and follow instructions
let me know how this works for you
if you are adding a password to a file that is a different issue
Posted on May 25, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 12, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Jun 29, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Mar 02, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Jul 08, 2015 | Retail Supplies
Jan 03, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jul 24, 2012 | Brother IntelliFax-4100e Fax
May 19, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Aug 21, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 24, 2007 | Panasonic Panafax UF-560 Plain Paper Laser...
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!