Answering a call:
When a call is received the phone rings and displays the caller's
phone number, or name if stored in the Address Book.
1. At the incoming call screen:
• Touch and slide to the right to answer the call.
• Touch and slide to the left to reject the call and send it to
• Touch and slide the Reject call with message tab upward and tap
a predefined text message to send to the caller.
- I'm driving
- In a cinema
- I'm in class now
- I'm in a meeting
- Sorry, I'll call later
- or -
- Tap Create new message to compose a new message.
You may also click on this link to download the user manual for complete instructions with photos:http://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/SGH-I897ZKAATT
"Answering a Call" portions is on Page 46