Question about Creative Labs ZEN Stone MP3 Player
If your player stops responding, you can reset it. To reset the player, push the end of a pin-like object (for example, a pin or straightened paperclip) into the Reset hole. This should not cause you to lose any data or audio tracks, unless you were in the middle of transferring an audio track.
To reset Zen Vision:M to factory default settings:
Press on the Menu/Back button on your player, and select System, and then Reset.
To Format or Clean Up Zen Vision:M
1. Detach the Zen Vision:M player from your PC , and ensure that the unit is off.
If the battery is too low, charge the battery fully before continuing
2. Slide the Power switch towards the Power icon and hold the switch in the Power On position.
3. Push the end of a pin-like object (for example, a straightened paper clip) into the reset hole, press gently and remove.
4. Release the Power switch when the Creative logo appears. The Recovery Mode appears:
* Clean Up (Performs a disk scan on the player's hard disk, it will not affect music files)
* Format All (Formats the players hard disk - Note: all contents will be lost)
* Reload Firmware (Reloads the Operating System on the Zen. Select this option ONLY if there is a firmware available to reload.)
* Reboot (Reboots the device).
5. Select Clean Up or Format from the Recovery Mode, and then select Reboot.
hope this helps you
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2009 | Creative Labs Zen V MP3 Player
Aug 19, 2009 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
Feb 09, 2009 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
Jun 23, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Digital Media Player
Apr 26, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen MicroPhoto MP3 Player
Jan 19, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Digital Media Player
Dec 17, 2007 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
Jun 22, 2010 | Creative Labs ZEN Stone MP3 Player
450 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: