Question about Hisense Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hisense 40 inch tv wont turn on
I see so many here with no sound/nopicture issues:
1. IF sound main fuse/s are good.
2. If no power or standby check main fuse, standby power supply and any signsof damage you can see---burnt parts etc.
3. almost all these sets the troubleshooting involves checking voltages on the main power board to narrow down theproblem.
4. Be safe and if you do not know what you are doing don't open the set.
Answers to issues:
1. RE:fuses---if a blown fuse is found get a good replacement(not the genericones like Radio Shack). Many fuses are special even aside from amperage--Don'tput a higher rated amperage fuse in the set for any reason.
2. RE: power supply in set: if total dead aside from main fuse the set uses astandby power supply that runs 7/24 and a main supply (some are combined andsome not.
Here aside from checking fuses you want to examine all the filter caps on thepower/standby to see if any are puffed up or buldged up in some fashion--Iattach a photo of a good one---top should be silver metal and PERFECTLY flatand have no brown material coming out on top or bottom.
What happens in the standby area is they use caps with too low a voltage rating(saves money) which causes them to fail in a year or two---the standby runs7/24 and the heat dries out the caps and they fail.
3. Trouble shooting consists of the above and then at some point you have to buyand try a board to see if it fixes it or not.
4. Safety first--no TV set is worth getting injured or even killed over.If set isopened at least look for puffed up and bad caps like in this photo
Posted on May 21, 2012
have you been check the speaker if worn out. if ok you can hooked up a powered pc speaker at the audio output jack of the tv . now if you can get sound there the cause it could be bad amplifier circuit. but if you can not get sound there the cause would be bad sound processor in the main board.
Posted on Oct 01, 2012
any sound bar will work. i have a LG 50" with a Samsung sound bar with a optical audio wire going from my tv to the sound bar. it comes with a bluetooth sub woofer and it sounds great.
Posted on Feb 26, 2013
If you still have back light, then the T-con is probably defective. If you don't have back light, then you either have a bad power board/inverter or a defective panel
Posted on Mar 20, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2016 | Hisense Televison & Video
Mar 05, 2016 | Hisense Televison & Video
Dec 30, 2015 | Hisense Televison & Video
Nov 19, 2015 | Hisense Televison & Video
Jan 09, 2015 | Hisense 40K366W 40" 1080p Wi-Fi LED TV...
Aug 22, 2014 | Televison & Video
Mar 20, 2013 | Hisense Televison & Video
Feb 26, 2013 | Hisense Televison & Video
May 03, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 19, 2009 | Hisense LCD1504 15 in. Television
Sep 19, 2017 | Hisense Televison & Video
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: