Question about DigiWeigh Measuring Tools & Sensors
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I thought the scale was just completely broken, I was able to fix by doing the following.
1. turn unit off
2. hold down the on/off/tare AND the MODE button.
3. The unit will come up with a bunch of numbers on the screen. Release the buttons
4. Press MODE once, you will see "100" flash on the screen. if you don't press the button a second time.
5. place 100g of tare weights on the scale.
6. Press MODE button again. After this my scale said PASSED and shut off.
7. remove tare weights and turn device on. It should now register properly.
In my case. the scale was misregistering the 50g weights as 75. I shut it off. I pulled up ever so slightly on the scale plate on the hinge side of the plate are repeated steps 1-7.
I have no idea why they don't have a 3 part calibration on these.
It is working like a charm now!
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2014 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Sep 24, 2014 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Aug 20, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 25, 2014 | Health & Beauty
Oct 19, 2012 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
May 28, 2011 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Sep 04, 2009 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Jul 26, 2009 | DigiWeigh 100 X 0.01 Gram Digital Jewelry...
Jun 15, 2009 | Balance Health & Beauty
401 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!